Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KEEP Dwight Howard!  (Read 3642 times)
BestGM
Journeyman

Respect: +1

« on: December 02, 2011, 01:32:05 am »

I think instead of trading D12 the Magic should instead look to sign proven veterans that are former all stars.

I'm talking about signing (vet's minimum) T-Mac, VC, Grant Hill, Redd, Battier, Josh Howard, Peja. 2 players can be signed for half the midlevel and 1 with the bi-annual.

Additional FAs: Anthony Parker, Kwame Brown/Joel Pryzbilla/Reggie Evans, M.Evans.

Magic things to do:
1. Give Agent Zero a Zero paycheck by Hitting him with the amnesty
2. Trade Nelson and Redick for Nash, or Billups, or B.Davis
3.  Trade Hedo to a team that is willing to absorb at least half of his salary.
Any of this team for nothing:
• Sacramento: $26.2 million
• Denver: $25.8
• Indiana: $21.0
• New Jersey: $16.2
• Washington: $13.3
• L.A. Clippers: $13.1
• New Orleans: $12.6

or Hedo and Bass for Elton Brand would do.

4. Resign J-Rich

MAGIC ROSTER 2011-2012 SEASON
Nash/ T-Mac/ Duhon
J-Rich/ (VC or Redd)/ A.Parker
Hill/ (Josh H. or Battier)/ Q-Rich
Brand/ R.Evans/ R.Anderson
D12/ (Kwame or Przybilla)

To make this happen, D12 must actively recruit these guys.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

-Voltaire

I don't know why I have to explain myself, but the GM in BestGM stands for GameMaster not General Manager the name just stuck with another site so I kept it.

Haters always hate.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 09:37:57 am »

lmao

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Max Power
All-Star

Respect: +917

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 09:30:28 pm »

Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 05:16:27 am »

If the Magic assess their options and decide to go with a 'championship or bust' season with Dwight Howard, then I would still do things differently.

With Arenas already amnestied, first thing would be to sign Chauncey Billups.

Next thing would be to trade Jameer Nelson + R.Anderson + Q.Richardson to the Heat for U.Haslem + M.Miller + J.Anthony. The Heat would do this trade after signing Dalembert, giving them a complete starting 5. I don't know if they'd be so happy about trading Haslem, but I think they'd do it for Nelson.

PG: C.Billups / C.Duhon
SG: J.Richardson / J.Redick
SF: M.Miller / H.Turkoglu
PF: U.Haslem / G.Davis
C:  D.Howard / J.Anthony

I don't know if they'd win a title but they'd have a real shot at it.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 05:31:15 am »

I echo Max's sentiments; Smith has TWICE tried this approach and failed both times (on one occasion getting too many one-dimensional shooters, the other getting awful players). Time to look at the real problem. Hint: it's the terrible management/coaching.
Cutler06
Star

Respect: +37

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 10:04:24 am »

WHY would any of those teams WANT to take on Hedo's contract.....are you gonna give up a couple of 1st's Huh

That won't entice D12 to stay w/o any future.....

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 11:35:24 am »

"best gm"

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: