Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amnesty RJ, Yay or Nay?  (Read 10062 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

Respect: +182

« on: December 05, 2011, 08:11:16 pm »

I say nay for this season.

He is still a productive player even in this system.  In one season he became the 3-point shooter they hoped for, he is their best on-ball perimeter defender (though Leonard could change that this year), and he isn't causing any drama about his playing time or touches.  Just because the guy is slightly overpaid (and I could even debate that) everyone wants to run him out of town.

This is most likely Duncan's last season, why not field the best team you can for him?  Keeping Jefferson is better than the alternative for this season.

The Spurs should make as little change as they can from the previous season.  The shorten season and training camp should be a benefit to them to jump out of the gate and vault up the standings as other teams are still figuring things out.  They will also benefit from a home heavy Dec/Jan in front of the rodeo trip in Feb.  This will allow them to rest in the second half of the season in preparation for the playoffs.
defenseallday
MVP

Respect: +188

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 06:55:14 pm »

I say Nay . They won't go out & use the money that comes off the cap anyway .

I wish they would go  after Shawne Williams & stop wasting time with Caron Butler.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:13:42 am »

done deal

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 09:36:33 am »

well rj to the warriors for a familiar face stepehen jackson. i think its for the best and it yielded stephen jackson, a much better shooter and just as good as rj driving the ball

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: