Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anybody care about the wizards?  (Read 2527 times)
amare24_7
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 03, 2006, 11:53:18 pm »

I think I speak for many people when I say that quite frankly nobody gives a stuff about the wizards... this is clear as nobody has posted anything in their team folder on here. I felt sorry for them and hence posted something.

they will never win a championship with this current roster. they are one of those teams that tease their fans by getting to the first or second round but will never crack any further than that.

vhawkx
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 02:21:55 am »

Well, it's just that the Wizards have nothing they can do. There aren't many rumors going around about the Wizards or anything. I like Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison's game, but they play the same position. I think people enjoy watching Gilbert Arenas' game but he's not a true PG. Caron and Jamison are a poor-man's Carter and Jefferson, if only they had a PG who could distribute the shots to them. If Arenas passes just a few more times instead of trying to win a scoring title, maybe the Wizards can work up some magic.

When I say Lakers, you say "GO"
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 02:35:41 am »

Caron Butler's a better player than Jefferson (he just doesn't make the highlight reel as much, but has a much better all around game) and I'd take Jamison over his former Tar Heel teammate any day.  And yes, at the moment they're a playoff team but not much more, but that's true with every team save about 4.  They have a good nucleus to build toward a championship caliber team but they can't win anything with Jamison playing (which is sad because he's a stand up player), but he's too slow to guard a three and too small to guard a four which leaves him in no man's land for the most part (in a few years he's going to be a great 6th man if he takes that role).  They also aren't going to win anything with out some sort of interior presence, they don't have any to speak of at the moment.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: