Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: need a shooting guard  (Read 7688 times)
tplay
All-Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 04:21:50 pm »

how is ronnie brewer coming along?
would any of you guys be interested in reuniting deron williams and luther head?

I once met Steve and Josh in real life.
DeronWilliams
MVP

Respect: +1080

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 04:40:48 pm »

Quote from: "tplay"
how is ronnie brewer coming along?
would any of you guys be interested in reuniting deron williams and luther head?

Deron Williams + Luther Head + Dee Brown = Smiley!

Luther Head has been great for the Rockets but I dont know if he is capable yet of taking on the starting roll.

Pros : Great shooter
Athletic
Him, Deron, and Dee are really familiar with each other.

Cons : Lacks height
Little bit streaky
Sometimes forced to play the pg position but struggles due to lack of playmaking skills.
Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 11:31:43 pm »

Looks like Peterson will be signing with the Jazz,If he can get back the form he had a couple of seasons ago and Kirilenko returns to the form jazz should be a lock for the conference finals.All of ur key players are improving or in there primes

Williams
Peterson
Kirilenko
Boozer
Okur

Brewer,Millsap,Collins

Now u guys just need to find a backup big and backup pg
Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 04:18:04 pm »

Wtf!now Peterson has officialy signed with the hornets,soory i wont post anything unless its official,you guys should target DMase even though he dosnt bring much shooting.
DeronWilliams
MVP

Respect: +1080

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 01:05:32 pm »

Quote from: "Bradleiu"
Wtf!now Peterson has officialy signed with the hornets,soory i wont post anything unless its official,you guys should target DMase even though he dosnt bring much shooting.

Desmond Mason just signed with the Bucks so the list of available SG's is getting smaller and smaller. I thought the Jazz would make a bigger effort to bring in a SG especially after losing Derek Fisher. Maybe they have a lot of faith in Almond, Brewer, and Miles =/
Shard
Starter

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 10:58:50 am »

Um hornets signed Mo pete

Lakers Sign Derek fisher

Bucks signed Desmond Mason

not much players left to fill that sg position...

morris almond is a good scorer, but i think jazz should deal kirilenko for a good sg and a decent sf so cap matches.

Quote from: "LKdude"
I don't think the Bucks will be approaching the playoffs soon.  

Quote from: "BteamBomber"
Washington, Toronto and Miami won't be better than the Bulls next season.  
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 03:39:05 am »

God i hate Giricek! Imagine having a decent sg like Bell, and having Kirilenko back to his 05 form- you'd be contenders for sure. Even someone like Jason Terry would be a lot better.

I find Okur's and Giricek's presence in the team, the starting 5 no less, baffling. Sloan must be on some herbal remedy or something 'cause he must hate those two lol

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
legenderypete
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 09:35:49 am »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
God i hate Giricek! Imagine having a decent sg like Bell, and having Kirilenko back to his 05 form- you'd be contenders for sure. Even someone like Jason Terry would be a lot better.

I find Okur's and Giricek's presence in the team, the starting 5 no less, baffling. Sloan must be on some herbal remedy or something 'cause he must hate those two lol

your going to be heartbroken , giricek is lookin likely to sign for a spanish team  Sad  only okur to make fun off then
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 12:50:25 pm »

haha today is a great day! good riddance to that sack of *** lol

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

MoAlmond
a.k.a. kevindurant
Starter

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 11:52:18 pm »

You've got Morris Almond

Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 01:53:51 am »

Quote from: "Bradleiu"
Quote from: "legenderypete"
yea but apart from okur they dont have a deep threat and he would bring that, plus if brewer can learn to hit a jumper then he can become a threat too

carrol would be good, brewer will be better,in a couple of years he will be a 15ppg+ scorer.I dont think that you guys would want to wait though,

Brewer The Best Player In Utah's Camp
October 8, 2007 - 4:00 pm
Salt Lake Tribune -
The Jazz's five-day stay in Boise, Idaho, didn't do much to clear up their shooting guard competition, but it did offer coach Jerry Sloan some insight into how C.J. Miles and Ronnie Brewer spent their respective summers.

Brewer earned rave reviews all week, with guard Deron Williams saying Saturday, "Ronnie Brewer's been, I would probably say, the best player in camp. He's been crazy."

Sloan commended Brewer for having a "completely different attitude" now when it comes to working and said: "Ronnie's played extremely well. He's in terrific shape. He's gotten stronger, he's gotten a little bit bigger. He's playing with a great deal of confidence."  

looks like Brewer is already becoming the player i envisioned. Hopefully the report is accurate and Brewer shows why he was selected in the first round
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 06:53:59 am »

I read recently that they didn't like the Marion/AK trade because "if a guy is getting paid that much you want to keep him for the long term".

Ignoring that confused statement, I wonder how Larry Hughes would fit in with the Jazz- good defender, plays sg, wouldn't need to score too much (though he can on occasion) and can handle the ball and pass. He has 3 years left at a slightly lower wage than AK.

Having said that, it seems to be blowing over now and Utah are notoriously indifferent to doing ANYTHING with personnel. I dont think they even know you're allowed to trade players.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 05:41:34 pm »

Naw i dont think that trade is going to happen. What about Ricky Davis Nvm maybe make a trade from the raptors they have alot of wing players or make a trade for Some one else

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 04:00:15 pm »

I think a trade around AK for Head, with some players to make the cap work would be great for the Jazz.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=434~2763~1051~3018~2404~825&teams=10~26~26~26~26~26&te=&cash=
Pistol55
Star

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 06:14:33 pm »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"
I think a trade around AK for Head, with some players to make the cap work would be great for the Jazz.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=434~2763~1051~3018~2404~825&teams=10~26~26~26~26~26&te=&cash=

Picking up a hooker would be cheaper.

LOL lame joke
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: