Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3-Way Deal  (Read 3454 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 04:06:31 am »

nah, marion is close to josh smith. which most of you might disagree

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 04:08:38 am »

I know, I said Marion was pretty close to the same player as Smith.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 07:31:30 am »

Quote from: "sjboy"
Conley will go #3 to the Hawks.  Write that down, take a picture.

print screen?
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 07:37:21 am »

Back on topic please, King, stop being mental.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 01:02:12 pm »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
Back on topic please, King, stop being mental.

THANK U!

themadkiwi
MVP

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 02:15:34 pm »

The Blazers aren't that deficient at PG. I'd like to see Jack/Rodriguez get another year under their belts. I don't see much to be gained in trading away the kitchen sink in Portland just to get Mike Conley Jr.

Why not see who we can pick up in next year's draft at the 10-16 range (where the Blazers might reasonably be expecting to pick at) at the PG spot or make a trade next off-season.

Portland needs to commit to either Randolph or Aldridge. I don't see them moving both of them. The way LaMarcus played towards the end of the season, especially when Zach was out, makes me think that he's the PF of the future.
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 03:41:54 pm »

Agree wth Kiwi, and imo if you can move Z-Bo and get something decent in return (esp jamison/jefferson/maggette/lewis etc) then you simply HAVE to pull the trigger. Now is the time with many needing a low post threat.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
phiboy207
Starter

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 06:39:18 pm »

Quote from: "themadkiwi"
The Blazers aren't that deficient at PG. I'd like to see Jack/Rodriguez get another year under their belts. I don't see much to be gained in trading away the kitchen sink in Portland just to get Mike Conley Jr.

Why not see who we can pick up in next year's draft at the 10-16 range (where the Blazers might reasonably be expecting to pick at) at the PG spot or make a trade next off-season.

Portland needs to commit to either Randolph or Aldridge. I don't see them moving both of them. The way LaMarcus played towards the end of the season, especially when Zach was out, makes me think that he's the PF of the future.
While I agree with what you are saying, that is not the purpose of trying to acquire Conley.  It's to keep their new franchise centerpiece comfortable by bringing his boyhood friend along with him.  Not saying it's right or wrong, just that it is what it is.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: