Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minutes at PG and SG  (Read 990 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« on: December 17, 2011, 11:54:44 am »

How would you divide the playing time at PG and SG between Gordon, Knight, Stuckey and Bynum. Who would start?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 03:04:27 pm »

I'd have Knight start. He showed up to camp on the first day, and has been the last player to leave the gym. NOBODY has ever accused Stuckey of working hard. I'd start Gordon next to him, as an outside threat. Bring Stuckey in off the bench as the sixth man and Bynum to spell the next starter.

Get Gordon 30+ minutes a night. Knight may need to be eased into the starters minutes from around 20, then gradually getting him around the 35 a game.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:00:07 pm »

They shouldnt have kept Stuckey

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: