Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well this trading season is a bust...  (Read 1313 times)
rip32
Journeyman

I like him better now

Respect: +2

« on: January 14, 2012, 11:47:34 am »

Only for the Pistons though.

Brandon Knight and Monroe won't be traded no matter what. Period.

Prince, Stuckey, Jerebko, and Macklin can't get traded 'till March 1st which is after the trade deadline because they signed new contracts.

So all the Pistons have left to trade is Daye, Bynum, Gordon, Villanueva, Big Ben, and Picks

Joe wont trade gordon or villanueva unless we get a Kevin Martin/lottery pick in return

Daye and first round picks are the only things we can really trade for some value....
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:44 am »

I thought they were planning to push the trade deadline back to compensate for the late start?

Either way, Knight and Monroe are the only two players worth keeping, and the only two that could garner any real value in the trade market. The draft is too stacked to give up our pick, as we're currently predicted to have a top 5 pick.

Just throw the towel in for the season, like me, and enjoy every loss as it gives us more ping pong balls.  Grin
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 12:34:41 pm »

no one wants the other players, those are the only 2 guys with high trade value. best case for prince is a trade for an expiring plus protected 1st rounder. well someone might want stuckey but the nba is crowded with guards

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: