Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Australian Open  (Read 8132 times)
Vulture
Star

Respect: +380

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 11:31:32 pm »

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for the time of this match and somehow I thought it was 3am.
Anyhow, I don't know what I was thinking picking the cute one. In tennis, always pick the ugly cow, unless its wimbledon...

...never pick with your ***, luckily Clijsters/Azarenka doesn't interest my *** at all, Clijsters all the way.

Fed/DelPo upcoming, Chris Fowler just called Fed a Jedi Master, must've read my post!

"Because I don't want chumps, I don't want pushovers, and if you're a chump and a pushover, I will run over you." - Kobe
Vulture
Star

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 01:38:15 am »

Master Federer is just too strong. Let's hope Rafa can take care of biz.

"Because I don't want chumps, I don't want pushovers, and if you're a chump and a pushover, I will run over you." - Kobe
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

Respect: +20

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 08:57:25 am »

Rafa has Federer number but you never know, Federer is in a great shape

Vulture
Star

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »

Rafa has Federer number but you never know, Federer is in a great shape

This is gonna be GREAT! The Jedi has cruised so far, but Rafa doesn't even warmup until the 3rd set it seems. If Rafa can get to a 4th and 5th set he's got an advantage, even Fed's level does dip at times and under physical duress, well, who knows.
I think Nole would rather play Fed. He beat Ferrer in straights but looked a wee bit uncomfortable doing it, Rafa is on whole other level than Ferrer. Murray barely deserves mention.

I'd like to see Kvitova beat Maria, I can't stand her shreiking and finally some of the other women are starting to complain too. Azarenka was my second choice for the women, but I think my first choice, Clijsters, can handle her if her ankle holds.
Something tells me it'll be Maria/Clijsters in the final tho and Clijsters, being the "ugly cow" of the two, should win.
Did I mention how much I hate Sasha Vujacic?

LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 09:26:33 pm »

This is gonna be GREAT! The Jedi has cruised so far, but Rafa doesn't even warmup until the 3rd set it seems. If Rafa can get to a 4th and 5th set he's got an advantage, even Fed's level does dip at times and under physical duress, well, who knows.
I think Nole would rather play Fed. He beat Ferrer in straights but looked a wee bit uncomfortable doing it, Rafa is on whole other level than Ferrer. Murray barely deserves mention.

Don't sleep on Murray, he'll probably lose to Djokovic but he (Murray) has played extremely well of late. 

I'd like to see Kvitova beat Maria, I can't stand her shreiking and finally some of the other women are starting to complain too. Azarenka was my second choice for the women, but I think my first choice, Clijsters, can handle her if her ankle holds.
Something tells me it'll be Maria/Clijsters in the final tho and Clijsters, being the "ugly cow" of the two, should win.
Did I mention how much I hate Sasha Vujacic?

Well, Azarenka herself can be pretty loud too.  Watching her against Clijsters right now in the semifinal (Victoria was my pick to win it all).   Sharapova-Kvitova is a toss-up, I'd say Petra would win that one.   
Vulture
Star

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 09:39:20 pm »

^ you're right, Azarenka needs to STFU too, and I hate that she wears shorts!

watch, when the going gets tough, Andy will *** out and start throwing in drop shots again.

sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:44 am »

Fox v Cow and its gonna go down to the wire! Who's gonna take it?

(V: we know you are a Laker fan, so Sasha V fatigue is a given)

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
Vulture
Star

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 01:12:03 am »

Fox v Cow and its gonna go down to the wire! Who's gonna take it?

(V: we know you are a Laker fan, so Sasha V fatigue is a given)

these chicks are just SCREAMING on every point! A Maria/Azarenka final will be the loudest ever.

Vulture
Star

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 01:13:01 am »

Bernie Tomic done lost his mind!

Vulture
Star

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 01:29:48 am »
+1

Damn! Maria won, now the Sharapova/Vujacic household is guaranteed at least $1.4 million, maybe $2.4 if she wins.
C'mon Azarenka.

I'll have my TV on mute.

sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 01:48:20 am »

V, where's your favorite spot to play tennis in LA or the Southland?

jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

Respect: +20

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 07:29:25 am »

Yeeeeehaw vamos rafaaa

Vulture
Star

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 03:34:03 pm »

V, where's your favorite spot to play tennis in LA or the Southland?

echo park mostly cuz I live in East H'wood, sometimes at Westchester or Stoner cuz my friends are the directors at those parks and I play basketball at those gyms.

Vulture
Star

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 03:36:31 pm »

Yeeeeehaw vamos rafaaa

Just finished watching.
What a treat! The virtuoso play, the concentration, the control, the execution, the drama-just wow!

Now let's hope Nole can take care of biz cuz a Rafa/Nole final will be awesome!

sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 05:33:03 pm »

echo park mostly cuz I live in East H'wood, sometimes at Westchester or Stoner cuz my friends are the directors at those parks and I play basketball at those gyms.
My favorite is at the North end of Vermont, in that park over there...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: