Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dumars plans to building around Knight and Monroe.  (Read 6688 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 12:33:30 pm »

The idea was smart Blow up an aging crew that cant get it done anymore (like how boston is now).  He did spend the money incorrectly but that's just business every gm in the league has had his fair share of falters.  I actually like the way he's headed the team now.

LOL that is what I'm criticizing him for. blowing it up and they end up worse. he blew it up earlier than how he shouldve (like the celtics today) and thinking that stuckey can be the future of the franchise. they had rip/stuckey/bynum and then why the fuckiing shiit sign ben gordon? and we all know CV is a bum

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 10:53:09 am »

LOL that is what I'm criticizing him for. blowing it up and they end up worse. he blew it up earlier than how he shouldve (like the celtics today) and thinking that stuckey can be the future of the franchise. they had rip/stuckey/bynum and then why the fuckiing shiit sign ben gordon? and we all know CV is a bum

This happened over three years ago. Get over it.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 10:52:25 am »

it happened three years ago but the effects are still felt... CV/BG kills the cap and so will Rip

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: