Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BOS/NO/IND/NJ  (Read 1238 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: January 29, 2012, 09:32:08 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7grlzro

NJ sends however many first round draft picks it takes to do the deal.

Boston gets Kaman and keeps Bass on the bench.

NO has a no brainer, and if they want to save a little money they can buy out Okur.

Indy gets cap space for next year to steal Gordon from NO in free agency and gets more draft picks.

Jersey looks to a Williams, Granger and Howard big three.  This deal, according to HH, would put them to around 45.8 million in committed salary for next year (assuming Farmar and Williams pick up their player options).  If they can find someone to take Morrow for nothing (which should be easy), that would drop them down to 41.8 and somewhere close to offerring Howard a max deal in free agency.  Jersey is his first option, and if he does stay in Orlando all season (which because of their delusional GM could very well happen) why wouldn't he sign with the Nets?
BeardsNotBombs
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:37:37 am »

Indy says no

"When MWP retires, he should make a rank of MWP fouls on the NBA like the Horry clutch shots.

I will give this 4 Mettas."

-xlucasx
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:03:11 am »

Indy says no

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:12:29 am »

Indy says no

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 11:38:19 am »

I am not sure if Indy says no.  This would clear up an awful lot of cap space for the summer, can Bird lure  Dwight Howard and Deron Williams?

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:04:54 pm »

its fantastic for everyone but indiana. and its terrible for them.

dans1230
Starter

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 02:27:02 pm »

its terrible for everyone except NJ....unless they give up a pick to every team...and continue to suck.

its a bar fight man....a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a far bight, a far bight, a far bight
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 12:02:11 pm »

you really are nuts.

granger for expirings is bullshitt

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
GrangerDanger
Journeyman

Oh. My. God. Becky.

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 01:37:17 am »

No, Bird can't lure D12 and DWill to Indy cuz it's Indiana. And we already have the cap space to sign Gordon outright, even though we'd likely send Granger to NO in a sign and trade. No chance in hell Indy says yes.

Cutler06
Star

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 08:34:20 pm »

Indy says no

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: