Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magic Fans: What Should We Do About Howard?  (Read 38695 times)
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« on: January 30, 2012, 11:46:16 pm »

I say chance it, what about you guys?

LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 11:32:30 am »

This is really tough, because of Howard's indecision.  The obvious risk in letting him walk in the summer is not getting anything in exchange (as far as players go).  It seemed like a certainty that he was going to leave Orlando a couple of months ago.  But now it's far from definite. 

Let's not mince matters - the supporting cast of the Magic is awful.  They're not going to be even close to contenders unless they get some help for Dwight.  So I'd say have a discussion with Dwight on what exactly it would take for him to stay - be that front office moves, or player moves, because he is the most important piece Orlando has (management, coaches, players, etc). 

So see what he wants, and try to get some help as far as players for Dwight before the trade deadline.   
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:17:32 pm »

trade him instead of losing him for nothing. imagine if dwight walks, who'd ya have left in your roster?

trading him could even allow the magic to get rid of hedo and duhon

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 04:56:37 pm »

This is really tough, because of Howard's indecision.  The obvious risk in letting him walk in the summer is not getting anything in exchange (as far as players go).  It seemed like a certainty that he was going to leave Orlando a couple of months ago.  But now it's far from definite. 

Let's not mince matters - the supporting cast of the Magic is awful.  They're not going to be even close to contenders unless they get some help for Dwight.  So I'd say have a discussion with Dwight on what exactly it would take for him to stay - be that front office moves, or player moves, because he is the most important piece Orlando has (management, coaches, players, etc). 

So see what he wants, and try to get some help as far as players for Dwight before the trade deadline.   

The thing is people always point to Cleveland and Toronto but both teams have played better then anyone expected after losing their stars. We arguably have a more rich roster then those teams did, what I was thinking is if they deal him they should look to get back a PG in return, because there are no lottery bound point guards this year. Also we could probably get any PG in the league that we wanted for Howard, except Rose.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 06:53:12 am »

The thing is people always point to Cleveland and Toronto but both teams have played better then anyone expected after losing their stars. We arguably have a more rich roster then those teams did, what I was thinking is if they deal him they should look to get back a PG in return, because there are no lottery bound point guards this year. Also we could probably get any PG in the league that we wanted for Howard, except Rose.

how will the 2013 draft look like once you lose dwight next year?

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 03:42:00 pm »

Well Shabazz Muhammad is look like an absolute stud and the type of guy who can take over a game pretty early on his career. Nerlens Noel won't be as good as Dwight but he looks like he can scrape up the boards. We still don't know what will happen to Dwight, so let's wait and see.

Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 02:50:01 pm »

Well, we just play the waiting game now.

MavKidd
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 07:26:08 pm »

Trade him.

Champs!
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

Respect: +71

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 12:12:36 am »

You trade him to the team that gives you the best deal. That's Chicago, And you tell him that's your intention. If he doesn't want to sign for Chicago, You trade him to the Raptors and take future picks, and young players. Once he sees He'll be suck in Canada for a year, he'll warm to Chicago. No matter what you dont let him choose.

"Basketball is a game. Baseball is a religion. Baseball is American." - Jerry Reinsdorf

Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:14:03 am »

LOL I am a dual Magic-Raptors fan and there is know way the Raptors would take the chance on a one season rental of Dwight Howard.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 03:29:55 pm »

crucify him!

Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 05:21:29 pm »

crucify him!

Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 04:34:52 pm »

.............Thoughts?

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 10:30:00 am »
+1

Well Shabazz Muhammad is look like an absolute stud and the type of guy who can take over a game pretty early on his career.

LOL

LET'S GO HEAT.
Red_Dragon
MVP

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 02:34:37 pm »

LOL

This is a trumbone moment I digress.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: