Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: nba finals  (Read 6613 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 07:19:07 am »

Quote from: "atong518"
such as getting younger?

its going to be pretty hard to let anyone go after this. james white, beno udrih those dudes need to grow up quick. if we add morris peterson and re-sign ely, we could make a run for 70 or at least 65 because theyre going to be 1 deep at every position. if that happens they could give a hundred-ten percent on every play

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 11:58:26 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
Quote from: "atong518"
such as getting younger?

its going to be pretty hard to let anyone go after this. james white, beno udrih those dudes need to grow up quick. if we add morris peterson and re-sign ely, we could make a run for 70 or at least 65 because theyre going to be 1 deep at every position. if that happens they could give a hundred-ten percent on every play

if we get mo pete look for brent to be gone, we were close to getting rid of him before and as much as i like him, this is a business. i think we'll hold on to beno and james just signed a contract with us.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 05:12:45 pm »

How Does it feel being the champs?

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 05:48:58 am »

Quote from: "mohammad-baller"
How Does it feel being the champs?

:? , why so late, no tv or radio. well it feels good but something is still missing. Cool
manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 12:30:02 pm »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
Quote from: "manu/chapu"
Quote from: "td21"
Quote from: "manu/chapu"
Its better to play against cleveland the y lack the experience we have, its over we will have another ring for sure

man don't jinx it, (whispering) we'll take it in 6 hopefully. i wouldn't be surprised honestly if we lost game 1, good rest and all but i hope we haven't got rusty like a couple of other teams who had earlier breaks than their next round opponents.

Well im not going to say i told you but i did. And to the one that said that scola cant average around 20 ppg, see a little more european basket.
And one more thing: LEBRON is a KID . Like it or not he is gona be one of the better players ever but not just yet.

im not sure scola could average 20pts, more around 14-16pts and around 8 rebounds espically playin alongside someone like duncan. Maybe without duncan he could get around 18-20 im a big scola fan , i guess we have to wait to he joined the nba

Well yes pete with td , manu and tony he wont average that number i said it because i got tired of kingduncome saying we need a good draft or move when we just need scola, who we had already drafted and we wont get anyone better in the draft (we dont have the 1 nor the second pick) and to get a better big man in a trade would be too expensive. I read in an argentinian newspaper that nocioni would like to play with manu if the bulls dont renovate(i dont now if thats the corret word) his contract so maybe we could sign him as free agent.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: