Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotation  (Read 26782 times)
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« on: March 06, 2012, 06:40:01 pm »

Some things that strike me as a problem with our rotation.

Granger is usually in with the second unit that consists of Price, Hill, Hansbrough, Amundson.  To me, we shouldn't be putting both backup bigs in the game at the same time.  Why can't either Hibbert or West always be in the game and switch them off when they need rest.  I feel with our roster we should be able to have one of our starting bigs and one of our starting wings in the game at all times.  With that second unit that comes in we just don't have enough firepower. 
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 05:04:37 am »

during the playoffs that will happen every game, but right now, we need to play the bench a lot to rest the starters, best way is to play them as 2 units, also takes advantage of our depth, the 2nd unit is meshing well, interesting to see how Barbosa fits in..

people on realgm have been suggesting moving Hill to starting point guard, and have Collison / Barbosa in the 2nd unit with Dahntay, Tyler, Louis
sportsnut
Starter

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 06:15:49 pm »

saw this as a problem during the regular season and its continuing into todays game.  does Vogel not realize that neither backup bigs are big min guys.  Hansbrough should be a 10 min guy, lou should be 5 if even that.  There is no way that they should be in the game at the same time, especially when west/hibbert have the advantage no matter whos guarding them.  This is the playoffs, you ride your horses!!!  Sad to say but we're in truoble if Vogel doesn't wise up and recognize the talent he has or doesn't have on this team.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:02:21 am »

he actually stopped this in the 2nd half.. having either west or hibbert always in the game.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 04:46:22 pm »

just curious, but would you guys rather have Collison or Hill as the starting PG? I feel like as the playoffs go deeper Collison is really going to step it up, and I think he's offensively better than Hill too.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
MavKidd
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 07:17:00 pm »

I'd go with Hill. Played really well in the playoffs when he was with San Antonio.  Wink

Champs!
sportsnut
Starter

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 08:47:20 pm »

Vogel has to realize that the playoffs and regular season need to be treated differently.  There was no reason to start that 2nd qtr with all subs while the Heat came out with Wade/James.  I've been saying this all season long, one starting big and one starting wing need to be in there at all times.  Good season though, improve on this next year.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 01:54:08 pm »

i really hoped for an upset since the heat didnt have bosh Sad

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: