Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Help us Superman ... Your are only hope.  (Read 24962 times)
ChettheJet
Starter

Respect: +18

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 07:57:19 am »
+1

Howard on the court is what you'd like to have with Rose. But he's such a idiot he would cause more problems in the organization than it needs. Once you trade for him he signs a long term deal so you're stuck with him for a long time. He couldn't deal with Stan van Gundy wanting accountability from him so how is he going to deal with being the second most prominent player on the team in Rose's hometown. Having Thibs pull him out of games in tough situations because he can't make a free throw. What about when he thinks he needs to get some points to pad his average?

Foreman and Paxson won't want to put up with the guy who played his dumbass owner so he fired the coach and GM to make him happy because Reinsdorf won't be catering to Howard one bit.

The Bulls just aren't the right franchise for an immature superstar, they've got solid citizens and don't need a fool to screw them up.
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

Respect: +71

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 09:18:49 am »
+1

Even thou he is the only current elite player that is available for a trade and he would bring rebounding and scoring. I agree he is a big diva, and he's in it for the fame.

"Basketball is a game. Baseball is a religion. Baseball is American." - Jerry Reinsdorf

goat82
Starter

Respect: +78

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 10:26:12 pm »
+1

Howard on the court is what you'd like to have with Rose. But he's such a idiot he would cause more problems in the organization than it needs. Once you trade for him he signs a long term deal so you're stuck with him for a long time. He couldn't deal with Stan van Gundy wanting accountability from him so how is he going to deal with being the second most prominent player on the team in Rose's hometown. Having Thibs pull him out of games in tough situations because he can't make a free throw. What about when he thinks he needs to get some points to pad his average?

Foreman and Paxson won't want to put up with the guy who played his dumbass owner so he fired the coach and GM to make him happy because Reinsdorf won't be catering to Howard one bit.

The Bulls just aren't the right franchise for an immature superstar, they've got solid citizens and don't need a fool to screw them up.

big diff to me is all the players buy into Thibs and if your star buys in then I think Dwight would too...especially since he's a great defensive player and that's what Thibs builds his foundation on....what players ever bought into SVG? Also SVG is a diva coach that has stupid outburst in the media...Im sure he's a great coach, but never thought much of him

"For every Michael Jordan , there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 10:31:20 pm »
+1

Ya I agree with you goat....even though Dwight has been such a freakin baby...I think he would buy in here...especially if he wants to help his image out.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
dabulls1
Star

Respect: +386

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:47 pm »
+1

I'm all for Dwight in Thibs system. I think he'll be fine. If he ends up acting like a premature little girl, just trade him the following year. I'm sure somebody would still throw a pretty damn good package together for him. I don't see it being an issue though.
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 11:54:43 pm »
+1

Agree Totally, Read the general trade forums about the deal announced on the score AM670. Dwight's running out of warm destinations that have good teams. And I'm sure the Bulls will pursue him into he gets traded to somewhere. They wont back off no matter what he says to reporters.

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=74827.0

"Basketball is a game. Baseball is a religion. Baseball is American." - Jerry Reinsdorf

ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 09:59:05 am »
+1

Ya I heard that trade about a week ago but they havent mentioned it again so who knows. I would love it though lol

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 04:42:27 pm »
+1

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/2012_nba_trade_rumors_could_dwight_howard_land_on_the_chicago_bulls/11072060
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:27:00 pm by Swaguar » Logged

ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 05:36:08 pm »
+1

Well if we do make a move during the draft....I hope we really pushed for Dwight an he just said no to us. Its just insane that Dwight doesnt want to be here.....all he has to do is put us on his list an the Bulls would be all over it.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
goat82
Starter

Respect: +78

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 06:13:57 pm »
+1

according to bleacher report someone suggested/proposed noah and 29 for Howard, depending on how desperate they get to dump him for something in exchange.

The suggestion was based on trying to get under the 2015 repeater tax. (which I don't know anything about)

but then also getting rid of Deng or Taj/Brewer to get inside the top 13

I'd prefer to keep Deng and Taj/Brewer unless you can get inside the top 5 to 7 probably

"For every Michael Jordan , there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 06:22:46 pm »
+1

Ya agreed

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
dabulls1
Star

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 10:18:02 pm »
+1

Even if they want to dump Howard, they could probably get more value than Noah and 29 only..... I think Charlotte's pick would absolutely be in the deal no matter what.
Swaguar
Benchwarmer

Be careful Biotch

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »
+1

Even if they want to dump Howard, they could probably get more value than Noah and 29 only..... I think Charlotte's pick would absolutely be in the deal no matter what.

Me too. They could even talk Orlando into a swap of one of thier future 1st's for the Charlotte pick. Since we all know it's gonna whined up the #1 pick in 2016 right? lol.

ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 10:26:54 pm »
+1

I can see something like this happening....

Dwight
Hedu

FOR

Noah
Deng

Probably some throw ins involved too....like the Charlotte pick...which would be the cherry on top.

Rose, cheap FA
RIP, Korver
Hedu, Jimmy Butler
Boozer, Taj
Dwight, Asik

Once you got Dwight...Boozer doesnt become a problem anymore imo. Boozer will be the outside guy, Dwights the inside guy. Not sure if you'll have enough cash for both Taj an Asik. I would keep Taj of the two. But once you got Dwight, Rose an Boozer....you should be able to find a SG or SF. Maybe a guy chasing a ring. OR dump Boozer an spend his money elsewhere an make Taj the starter. Which Im fine with as well.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:30:47 pm by ChitownBulls » Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
dabulls1
Star

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 10:36:57 pm »
+1

That's better value for Orlando. I'd still do it for sure.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Jump to: