Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 off season plan.  (Read 5555 times)
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« on: June 17, 2012, 05:43:42 pm »

Please post your off-season plan for the wolves.  If it involves trading Love, Rubio or Pek start again.

sofakingbad
Starter

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 05:55:30 pm »

1) 18 Plus Luke to Boston for Avery Bradley + 21 and 22
2) 21 draft Wil Barton; 22 Draft Jae Chrowder
3) Bring over Belly
4) Trade Derrick Williams, JJ Barea Memphis 2013 first to Denver for Dano and Chris Anderson. 
5) Sign Andre Miller to a 2 year 12 million deal
6) Sign T mac to a 2 year 3 million deal
7) resign Tolliver at 2 years 3 million
Cool Buy out Darko
9) Dump Wes J for future pick.

Rubio/Miller/Bradley
Barton/ T mac/Bradley
Dano/ Chrowder
Love/ Tolliver
Pek/ Anderson 

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 11:17:11 pm »

Haha have you been drinking?

RIP Madawg
Cutler06
Star

Respect: +37

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:49:55 pm »

So, you guys have had an interesting offseaso, not done yet it seems. Where do you guys believe you'll finish in the Western Conference in 2012-2013 season ?

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:27:11 pm »

7th, at best.

RIP Madawg
sofakingbad
Starter

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 11:33:12 pm »

50 wins.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:44:45 am »

7th, at best.

This.

They're going to make a push for the playoffs, easily the best Wolves team post KG era.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 03:27:42 pm »

Kahn is a moron who wants to overspend. smh

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Timberpups.com
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 04:55:01 pm »

Kahn is a moron who wants to overspend. smh

When the Timberwolves make the Playoffs, is Kahn still a moron? He's definitely been hit or miss with his drafting and that is something that he can always be criticized for. However, I feel there is no argument that he has had a TREMENDOUS offseason. In fact, several sports writers believe he is an early favorite for executive of the year if the Wolves end up a 6-7 seed. It's easy to jump on the "Let's hate Kahn" bandwagon and not think for yourself.
Klutch012
Journeyman

Respect: +17

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 01:36:48 am »

regardless of whether or not the wolves make the playoffs, criticizing kahn's spending along with his complete inability to draft good players is fair. there's fact behind it, including ramon sessions' contract, jj barea's contract, darko's contract, etc. the way kahn spends, he outbids the competition for free agents to the point where trading them is near impossible if they don't pan out. and with respect to kirilenko (even though he's turning heads in london), the next best offer he would likely have gotten - likely from golden state - could not have been near 2/20. i don't know the specifics of the deal, but it had better be an extremely front-loaded offer.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 03:49:11 pm »

When the Timberwolves make the Playoffs, is Kahn still a moron? He's definitely been hit or miss with his drafting and that is something that he can always be criticized for. However, I feel there is no argument that he has had a TREMENDOUS offseason. In fact, several sports writers believe he is an early favorite for executive of the year if the Wolves end up a 6-7 seed. It's easy to jump on the "Let's hate Kahn" bandwagon and not think for yourself.

If they do make the playoffs, yeah he still is a moron. They've been lotto bound for the last several years.

the Mayo-Love trade was great no doubt... who would've thought Love would be this great?

Rubio was an obvious choice

but he already made a dozen of awful moves and awful signings in the past FAs and the only place I see AK earning 10M is a fantasy league

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: