Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prediction thread - Drummond  (Read 6135 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: July 25, 2012, 09:23:11 am »

Steal or bust?

My vote - steal

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 04:14:38 am »

steal.

drafting him at the #9 position was pretty safe. The value expected to get from a player drafted there isn't very high, so he doesn't have to be the second coming of Hakeem to justify being a steal. If he was drafted in the top 5, it would likely be looked at differently.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 04:50:16 pm »

even if he will underperform (but the potential to be amare like is there) its just a #9 pick. I was surprised to see him drop this much. average risk high reward player
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:15:35 pm by rye » Logged

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
allion
Undrafted

Respect: +3

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:27:04 pm »

I'm thinking JaVale McGee v2.0

Not sure if that makes him a steal or a bust...

"For the Anthony Davis is so designed by nature that the outstretched arms are equal to the length of 18.125 unibrows."
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 07:52:11 am »

Javale... I guess its not too late for him under Karl

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 10:21:39 am »

Bust.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 06:16:59 am »
+5

Bust.

What the *** did you just *** say about me, you little ***? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *** words. You think you can get away with saying that *** to me over the Internet? Think again, ***. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will *** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *** dead, kiddo.

x-lucas-x
All-Star

Respect: +445

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 08:20:24 am »

Bust

Please god don't let Herbal_Tea read this!

Repeat for Mod
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 02:13:30 pm »

What the *** did you just *** say about me, you little ***? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *** words. You think you can get away with saying that *** to me over the Internet? Think again, ***. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will *** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *** dead, kiddo.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy *** walrus-looking piece of ***! Get the *** off of my obstacle! Get the *** down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Herbal, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 11:26:21 pm »

After 3 games, he looks like he's untouchable.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 01:17:27 pm »

After 3 games, he looks like he's untouchable.

looks like you're dead

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 12:43:54 am »

looks like you're dead
nice english comprehension bro.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 10:00:23 am »

nice english comprehension bro.

re: Herbal's post

pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:57:13 am »

Bust only cause he is too raw and it might take years before he actually be a good player probably when pistons have give up on him

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 08:37:03 am »

Bust only cause he is too raw and it might take years before he actually be a good player probably when pistons have give up on him

Lmao pooflakes, how much money do I need to give you to post more?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: