Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kobe vs LeBron  (Read 4512 times)
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 02:01:26 am »

Lee is likely starting.

Most likely, but you never know.  Doc seems to be rather fond of Bradley.  That will be an interesting battle going into the season.  Lee is the more prototypical SG and stretches the floor more, but Bradley is more familiar with the team and is the superior defender.

What about between Bass and Green for the starting PF spot?

sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 02:05:05 am »

Most likely, but you never know.  Doc seems to be rather fond of Bradley.  That will be an interesting battle going into the season.  Lee is the more prototypical SG and stretches the floor more, but Bradley is more familiar with the team and is the superior defender.

What about between Bass and Green for the starting PF spot?
If the question is for me I think its up to KG. What role will he take charge of? My guess is Bass will start.

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 04:15:27 am »

Even if he is, their PF spot is Lavoy Allen and . . . I'm not sure what else. 

Thaddeus Young. Yeah they have 3 centers, but Brown is rendered even more useless w/ Bynum. They didn't think
They'd get Bynum though.

Ernesto305
Star

GO HEAT, MARLINS, DOLPHINS, & CANES!!!!!!!!

Respect: +42

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 06:37:05 am »

I still think Boston is going to be the team to beat the Heat if there is one. They filled in the holes nicely in the offseason and have more depth to compensate for their age. Pierce couldn't play any worse down the stretch last year and with a full season and camp I'm expecting them to be a force this year. Having a healthy Green and Bradley for the playoffs will make a big difference.

Just like having a healthy Wade and Bosh will make a huge difference for Miami Smiley

Miami HEAT NBA Champions: 2006, 2012, 2013
dans1230
Starter

Respect: +33

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 06:54:45 am »

Lee is likely starting.
When Bradley comes back, he will start. I think KG will start games at the 4, but probably play a majority of his overall minutes at the 5. Bass, Green, Terry, Lee, and Wilcox as your first 5 off the bench will be the best in the nba. They resigned Dooling as well.

its a bar fight man....a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a bar fight, a far bight, a far bight, a far bight
MarcoKB24
Benchwarmer

Respect: +59

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 07:15:08 am »

I still want Lakers-Celtics  Tongue

In life, when things get down and don't look great, keep your mind straight and run through the tape.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Jump to: