Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: what if boston drafted tim duncan  (Read 2766 times)
wilfred11:11
Journeyman

Respect: +11

« on: August 21, 2012, 10:24:56 am »
+1

what if the celtics got the number one overall pick in '97? will antoine walker still be there?. what would they have done to get competititve with tim around? what would they have done ten years after? would tim still be there? etc...
MarcoKB24
Benchwarmer

Respect: +59

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:52:59 am »
+1

what if the celtics got the number one overall pick in '97? will antoine walker still be there?. what would they have done to get competititve with tim around? what would they have done ten years after? would tim still be there? etc...
I think we would have seen almost 10 years of Lakers/Celtics in the Finals, and Shaq/Timmy battles on the greatest stage Cool
And Duncan would still play there, he's too loyal not to ihmo

In life, when things get down and don't look great, keep your mind straight and run through the tape.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:53:45 am »
+5

Could you imagine if Phoenix drafted Duncan?

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 11:04:31 am »
+1

A loyal superstar in the making would be more loyal to a big market team with championship tradition.

And what if Boston Drafted Kobe instead of Toine and drafted Duncan and had Pierce in 98?

WOW

Duncan/Billups/Pierce/Kobe

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 11:05:12 am »
+1

can you imagine if the Pistons drafted Duncan, Lebron, chris paul and Blake Griffin and they all stayed there and won all the titles forever?  that'd be pretty cool.
That Guy
MVP

Still here.

Respect: +2140

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 11:06:10 am »

will antoine walker still be there?

I'm surprised nobody has laughed at this yet.

David Stern: Professional Troll.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 11:07:39 am »

I'm surprised nobody has laughed at this yet.

nobody cared to pay attention.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
HorusAdoresUs
Benchwarmer

Respect: +144

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 12:41:16 pm »

Can you imagine if the Thunder had drafted Duncan?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 01:14:55 pm »

Can you imagine if the Thunder had drafted Duncan?

shut up

DCuzWuzHere
a.k.a. iAwesome
Star

U.O.E.N.O.

Respect: +266

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 03:25:32 pm »

or what if the Hornets didn't trade Kobe's rights to LAL, would Kobe have even one chip by now?

All new All iAwesome Team
PG-Kyrie Irving
SG-Lance Stephenson
3-Under Review
PF-Demarcus Cousins
C-Joakim Noah
jkilla
MVP

Respect: +23

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 03:58:39 pm »

what if memphis won the 2003 lottery and got lebron and not cleveland? they wouldn't have lost the pick (no 2) to detroit, and would have had a superstar
defenseallday
MVP

Respect: +188

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 04:10:08 pm »

I doubt that *** *** Rick Pitino would have put a good team around Duncan so would have just ended up in Orlando .
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »

What if the world stopped spinning and we all fell off?
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 04:44:30 pm »

I think we would have seen almost 10 years of Lakers/Celtics in the Finals, and Shaq/Timmy battles on the greatest stage Cool
And Duncan would still play there, he's too loyal not to ihmo

that shit woulda been tremendous.  Finals series of the highest order

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
kobe-24
All-Star

Respect: +295

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 05:21:50 pm »

What if the 76ers would've drafted Philly native Kobe Bryant 1st overall in '96 instead of Allen Iverson? Would the Lakers have those 5 rings? Would Kobe have any? Would Kobe still be with his hometown team or would he have left and drawn LeBron James-type criticism?

I never change!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: