Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Official NBA 2K13 Thread  (Read 71486 times)
x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 07:22:47 am »

I really like how 2k is working on this year NBA.
That signature skills looks nice. and all the gameplay vids i have seen are really interesting.

Repeat for Mod
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 08:22:56 am »

I really like how 2k is working on this year NBA.
That signature skills looks nice. and all the gameplay vids i have seen are really interesting.

Just liek every year, and than you pick up the game and it needs several patches, lol

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 08:39:54 am »

every game has his bugs and that kind of things.

i play the game with friends, i dont use too much my player because of the IA that sucks. and dont play on the internet.

i just look the animations and the gameplay and those look better in this new edition.

Repeat for Mod
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 10:00:56 am »

If the AI sucks, the game sucks. Especially in Sports games. Graphics can only take you so far, I rather just have a realistic game from a gampley aspect more so than presentation.

x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 10:06:23 am »

If the AI sucks, the game sucks. Especially in Sports games. Graphics can only take you so far, I rather just have a realistic game from a gampley aspect more so than presentation.

AI sucks in my player mode, in other modes is OK, can be better, but is OK.

is the best basketball game and more realistic Wink

Repeat for Mod
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 12:05:07 pm »

AI sucks in my player mode, in other modes is OK, can be better, but is OK.

Every mode uses the same AI, they didn't rebuild the AI for every game mode :/

Personally I love MyPlayer, I don't think the AI is that bad at all.

Ronnie from 2k is going to be posting screens of his MyPlayer career in 2k13 today, worth looking out for.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 12:16:19 pm »

Every mode uses the same AI, they didn't rebuild the AI for every game mode :/

Personally I love MyPlayer, I don't think the AI is that bad at all.

Ronnie from 2k is going to be posting screens of his MyPlayer career in 2k13 today, worth looking out for.

Yeah i know that, but it dont work the same when you use just one player. and in a normal game the AI dont makes impossible shots when the clock is running out of time like it does in the My Player Mode.

Repeat for Mod
Dude653
Starter

YEP!!!!

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 01:14:28 pm »

The grapics look sweet!!!!!

Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess, Jesus Christ is Lord.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 02:28:24 pm »

Yeah i know that, but it dont work the same when you use just one player. and in a normal game the AI dont makes impossible shots when the clock is running out of time like it does in the My Player Mode.

Oh I see what you mean, my bad.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 03:35:16 pm »

First screen shot of my player released. Custom suits maybe not a great idea, considering he looks like the joker.

http://instagram.com/p/PKxiXbuPZO/

Oh and you can now be drafted #1 overall.

my prediction was wrong

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 06:56:03 pm »

I have a cousin named Ron Singh as well  Cheesy

That looks cool though. I posted up the soundtrack for this game in the other thread, will do later going to work.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 12:20:17 am »

They also released a screen shot of his myplayer having a "sit down" with the team manager which apparently you can organise whenever you want to make suggestions about improving the team or ask for a trade etc.

my prediction was wrong

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 04:16:26 am »

They also released a screen shot of his myplayer having a "sit down" with the team manager which apparently you can organise whenever you want to make suggestions about improving the team or ask for a trade etc.

I really hate the whole ask for a trade thing so hopefully they improved that. I only ask for a trade to Toronto and if they can't give me one I would rather stay. Instead they ship me off some place random and I hate that, lol

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 04:42:17 am »

Interesting.

I wonder if you have to be a star for this to happen? I have a hard time believing they will allow a regular scrub go in and ask for a trade. It would be more authentic if you have more say when you are a star.

madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2012, 09:48:33 am »

I really hate the whole ask for a trade thing so hopefully they improved that. I only ask for a trade to Toronto and if they can't give me one I would rather stay. Instead they ship me off some place random and I hate that, lol

Now it does not suck so much when actual players do it, huh?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up

Jump to: