Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Official NBA 2K13 Thread  (Read 71483 times)
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #315 on: March 05, 2013, 08:31:18 am »

Thx for the info Oscar, do you think its decent to play or is ***?
When I have time I play it,and I enjoy it.This is not the first year they made the game(they started back in 2006 if I remeber well,and the oldest versions are available on their side too if you want to play them - even though there were less leagues and there wasn't NBA until 2012 version + a good number of options that have been implemented throughout the years),and I can say you that every year it gets better and better
At first glance it's really difficult and challenging at every level you choose to play(from NBA to the lowest Italian league - DNC that is the 5th italian league - )...when you learn a bit the mechanism of the game,it become very funny to play
In the 2013 version they have had problems with B2D simulation so unfortunately they had to take it out form the game(in the previous versions you could choose to play the last 3 minutes of the game play-by-play,and you see the team performing the plays with a viewer that was like the 2D viewer of the oldest FM versions,now you can still plas the last 3 minutes play by play if you have full control of the team in the close games,but without the viewer).
On the other end,they made a HUGE innovation renewing completely the tactical aspect of the game,and made a fantastic work making it really wide,with a great amount of options available.Basically you can create a unique style of play with your team,choosing who have to start and finish the various schemes and how often they have to use it(pick and roll plays,iso plays,plays vs the zones,plays foroutside shooting,cut plays,and so on),decide the playing time of the various players,decide how much they have to shoot and deciding what have to be their offensive and defensive focus(as example for defense you can choose for every single player if he have to focus on defense,close defense,quickness,steals,rebounds according to the characteristics of the various player)

My advise is...try it as soon as possible  Smiley

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #316 on: March 05, 2013, 09:33:47 am »

When I have time I play it,and I enjoy it.This is not the first year they made the game(they started back in 2006 if I remeber well,and the oldest versions are available on their side too if you want to play them - even though there were less leagues and there wasn't NBA until 2012 version + a good number of options that have been implemented throughout the years),and I can say you that every year it gets better and better
At first glance it's really difficult and challenging at every level you choose to play(from NBA to the lowest Italian league - DNC that is the 5th italian league - )...when you learn a bit the mechanism of the game,it become very funny to play
In the 2013 version they have had problems with B2D simulation so unfortunately they had to take it out form the game(in the previous versions you could choose to play the last 3 minutes of the game play-by-play,and you see the team performing the plays with a viewer that was like the 2D viewer of the oldest FM versions,now you can still plas the last 3 minutes play by play if you have full control of the team in the close games,but without the viewer).
On the other end,they made a HUGE innovation renewing completely the tactical aspect of the game,and made a fantastic work making it really wide,with a great amount of options available.Basically you can create a unique style of play with your team,choosing who have to start and finish the various schemes and how often they have to use it(pick and roll plays,iso plays,plays vs the zones,plays foroutside shooting,cut plays,and so on),decide the playing time of the various players,decide how much they have to shoot and deciding what have to be their offensive and defensive focus(as example for defense you can choose for every single player if he have to focus on defense,close defense,quickness,steals,rebounds according to the characteristics of the various player)

My advise is...try it as soon as possible  Smiley

Thanks! i was downloading it and it was really SLOW, the internet here is *** but at times i can download at 300 kbps, but this was downloading at 30 kbps :S

Repeat for Mod
Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2013, 02:40:55 am »

Trying this now

NBA 2k13 How to get TONS of VC, Fast and Easy! Not Patched!

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #318 on: March 10, 2013, 03:40:26 am »

Did they patch it yet? and does it work for ps3?

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Jamm
Star

« Reply #319 on: March 10, 2013, 03:48:37 am »

Did they patch it yet? and does it work for ps3?
So far it is working.

Jamm
Star

« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2013, 06:39:00 pm »

Does anyone know how long it takes for a player to unlock in MyTeam? The Rockets aren't playing today and for some reason they're still game locked. Greg Smith is selling for 10k and I want to cash him in ASAP.

Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #321 on: March 11, 2013, 08:55:33 am »

Thanks! i was downloading it and it was really SLOW, the internet here is *** but at times i can download at 300 kbps, but this was downloading at 30 kbps :S
Have you tried playing the game,then?

x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #322 on: March 11, 2013, 09:07:37 am »

Have you tried playing the game,then?

Yes its decent, i dont like the trade thing and contract but its decent. If they develop the NBA stuff it would be really really nice.

Repeat for Mod
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #323 on: March 11, 2013, 09:13:27 am »

Yes its decent, i dont like the trade thing and contract but its decent. If they develop the NBA stuff it would be really really nice.
What do you not like of the trade and contract thing?

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2013, 09:20:12 am »

I installed it but the software seems to play with my computer. It works in the background yet I can't bring it to the foreground, which is very unusual. I can look at the menu but that's about it.

Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2013, 09:24:23 am »

I installed it but the software seems to play with my computer. It works in the background yet I can't bring it to the foreground, which is very unusual. I can look at the menu but that's about it.
Did the menu work?

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #326 on: March 11, 2013, 09:32:42 am »

Did the menu work?

Yeah, I get to the menu and select my league and team. Then another box pops up and then quickly disappears in the background and can't be maximised. I can't get to the box and whatever I need to do to progress to the next menu can only be done by clicking on something on that box. You get that 'ting' noise every time I try to click something.

I have a feeling that's more to do with my crappy computer than anything though.

x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #327 on: March 11, 2013, 09:34:27 am »

What do you not like of the trade and contract thing?

The $$$ value and when you made a trade you have to increase the salary of the incoming player.

I dont know how to change the money from EU$ to US$

Repeat for Mod
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #328 on: March 11, 2013, 09:47:07 am »

The $$$ value and when you made a trade you have to increase the salary of the incoming player.

I dont know how to change the money from EU$ to US$
The currency is a false problem,is the same in all the game modes if I remember correctly

The $$$ value is purposedly hard to manage,that's why I said you in the first thread that at the start the game is difficult,you need to learn properly when is the right time to sell player at the max value(pro tiP:sell a player when he is in the last year of his contract and you know that you are not able to keep him and/or you know that you don't need him going forward and you don't want to retain him) and how to get money with merchandising and palace
The logic of the game is that when you buy someone you have to convince him to come in your team,so there isn't much of a solution if not to improve the level fo your general manager and buy guys with a salary low for their value,that even with the increase that you got to give him remains with a cheap contract for their value

Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #329 on: March 11, 2013, 10:00:25 am »

Yeah, I get to the menu and select my league and team. Then another box pops up and then quickly disappears in the background and can't be maximised. I can't get to the box and whatever I need to do to progress to the next menu can only be done by clicking on something on that box. You get that 'ting' noise every time I try to click something.

I have a feeling that's more to do with my crappy computer than anything though.
The windows of the game have a default size that you can't change.If you try to click to soon while the game is loading,it goes in crash
You needed to wait until the window become evident on the frontcourt

Do you download and install the update?If you didn't,do it,and restart the game waiting the proper time for the windows to load
The system requirement are

Minimum Requirements:
OS Supported: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32-bit e 64-bit
RAM: 2GB
Disk Space: 400MB
But with a Ram of 2GM it could be slow...

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up

Jump to: