Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official NBA 2K13 Thread  (Read 71484 times)
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #330 on: March 13, 2013, 12:36:33 am »

I'm in my fourth season now. Signed with the Lakers although Toronto wanted me back. I didn't discuss as extension just in case, that has gotta suck.

Lakers roster still intact or has it changed a lot? The Lakers are one of the few teams in my career with the same roster, most others have changed, drastically.

Haha, now you felt the same pain as me. Have you beeen able to continue though? My game/file froze entirely. Had to start a new one, and I have no more motivation for it anymore. Can't trust My Career with all these problems.

Yeah I'm still playing, reset my console after the freeze, didn't lose anything. Not risking signing an extension again though just in case, will wait for free agency.  If LMA sticks around I'll stick with Portland, if he doesn't,  I'll probably leave too. Most likely either Toronto or Golden State.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #331 on: March 13, 2013, 09:16:15 am »

Lakers roster still intact or has it changed a lot? The Lakers are one of the few teams in my career with the same roster, most others have changed, drastically.

It's pretty much intact, Bryant, Howard and Gasol are still starting, along with a PG called Tiago Cuoto. Guys like World Peace, Devin Ebanks, Chris Duhon and Earl Clark are still on the bench too. Kobe is in the last year of his two year extension though and I expect him to retire at the end of the season. Maybe Gasol too. I want Kobe to retire in a way because he's forcing them to play me at SF and I'm only 6'4.

But yeah, they seem the most intact roster of all of them. Golden State and New Jersey still have their main pieces too. but Lebron, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony have moved on to other teams.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #332 on: March 31, 2013, 09:32:06 am »

It's pretty much intact, Bryant, Howard and Gasol are still starting, along with a PG called Tiago Cuoto. Guys like World Peace, Devin Ebanks, Chris Duhon and Earl Clark are still on the bench too. Kobe is in the last year of his two year extension though and I expect him to retire at the end of the season. Maybe Gasol too. I want Kobe to retire in a way because he's forcing them to play me at SF and I'm only 6'4.

But yeah, they seem the most intact roster of all of them. Golden State and New Jersey still have their main pieces too. but Lebron, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony have moved on to other teams.

I have a similar league. Lakers, Warriors, Brooklyn, Atlanta and Indiana are mostly still intact. But a lot has changed elsewhere, Manu on the Knicks, Iggy on the Spurs, Bosh, Ray Allen and CP3 are all on the Cavs with Irving as 6th man.

The current MVP ladder is quite interesting though, it's my player, followed by Durant, CP3, Derrick Rose and Kevin Love. Lebron is nowhere in sight. And since Bosh and Ray left, Lebron and Wade have only managed to lead the team to 20 and 20. They're 8th in the East lol.

I took a break from this game for a while but I've gotten back into it now. Really enjoying it again.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up

Jump to: