Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Early Impressions  (Read 5237 times)
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +683

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 12:59:28 pm »

You are basing your assumption of Ellis based upon his being a part of some very seriously flawed teams.  You can't understand the difference of being a key player on a team with multiple options versus being on a team where you are the only option.  I am wasting my time trying to explain this to someone who probably has never played a team sport in their life.  I am done arguing with you.

What? I've played basketball since I was a little kid. What are you talking about? We're not arguing we're discussing, or at least I thought we were.

When Ellis had curry he was only effective with the ball in his hands, he couldn't play off the ball. And he definitely was not the only option on offense, Curry is arguably the best shooter in the league right now and David Lee gets you 20 points a night comfortably.

Now he's playing with Brandon Jennings and again he's only really performing well when the ball is in his hands and the offense is going through him, he can't play off the ball to save his life.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: