Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Byron Scott Fired  (Read 1954 times)
Max Power
All-Star

Respect: +917

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 07:47:48 pm »

It's criminal. Although apparently he was offered the Bobcats job last year but turned it down.
He said he's waiting for the right team and Cleveland or the Sixers could be a good fit for a rookie head coach.

Actually, I can see him ending up in Philly.
Oliver
Star

peace coming from the far east

Respect: +376

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36:16 am »

I thought I read somewhere that Kyrie wanted him back next season. Probably just saying the right words to the media.

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

Respect: +448

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 02:22:23 am »

The Cavs job and the Sixers job will be great jobs to have for the right coach....and the Pistons won't be bad either.

In Cleveland you need a teacher. Nate McMillian would fit there good or Mike Brown who could do wonders in either Cleveland and or Detroit. 

You have injury prone fragile bodied Kyrie Irving in Cleveland to work with which is nice...and if the Sixers can get Bynum back a coach like Van Gundy or Brown would fit.

I think the Bucks job would be open as well and Michael Curry could fit there as well....it should be very interesting to see.

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 02:30:12 am »

He didn't have much besides Kyrie to work with, he will be a good coach with something to work with.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:38 pm »

The Cavs job and the Sixers job will be great jobs to have for the right coach....and the Pistons won't be bad either.

In Cleveland you need a teacher. Nate McMillian would fit there good or Mike Brown who could do wonders in either Cleveland and or Detroit. 

You have injury prone fragile bodied Kyrie Irving in Cleveland to work with which is nice...and if the Sixers can get Bynum back a coach like Van Gundy or Brown would fit.

I think the Bucks job would be open as well and Michael Curry could fit there as well....it should be very interesting to see.

Which isn't true. He's said he could play through, just fine, most of his injuries but Cleveland management made him sit out to make he didn't make it worse. It's not like they were playing for a playoff spot anyway.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 01:17:26 pm »

I dont get the notion that Mike brown is a viable head coach
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: