Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So, another rough beginning to the season  (Read 1201 times)
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« on: November 03, 2012, 02:30:42 pm »

0-2 to start.

I'm a little surprised. Then again, nobody predicted that Harden would look like a league MVP starting on the Rockets. I don't blame Detroit too much for letting him get 37 points. He went into Atlanta had spanked them for 45, against what is considered a much better defensive team.

Phoenix was bad. I think most Pistons fans expected them to bounce back and whip the lowly Suns. But, Gortat dominated Monroe on both ends of the floor. Stuckey continued to struggle, I read he's been experiencing migraine headaches.

Kyle Singler has been great off the bench. Kim English looked promising against Houston, not so much against Phoenix. Drummond needs more minutes.

Detroit plays the Lakers in LA on Sunday. At least one of the teams will get their first win, but I wouldn't bank on Detroit being the winner. They will likely end this road trip with a record of 0-8, looking reminiscent of last year's 4-20 start. 
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:08:07 am »

DUMP TRUCKED BY THE LAKERS. GET SUM.

RIP Madawg
pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 06:55:32 am »

Stuckey is awful at the moment he shoudl be benched if he keeps it up he is shootin 043 which is 1-23 for the season, Knight is shootin bad too.
Monroe dosent get the ball enough and gets doubled alot.

Only prince and maxiell out of the starters are playin at there main level.

Jerebko,singler and bynum are doin good on offence but there defence is bad! and drummond is too raw

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:10:14 pm »

what a bad night for everyone. Jonas continues to be impressive though

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: