Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: With all the depth upfront the Jazz need some shooting...  (Read 7512 times)
blackthetrucker
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: November 12, 2012, 10:51:02 am »

Heres a trade that would help this season and put the Jazz in title contention this season... Wink Trade Paul Milsap to the Heat for mike miller and james jones and get there first round pick from philly... Huh Look milsap is gone at the end of the season... the Jazz have too many bigs.. need more shooters... This move puts the Jazz top four in the west...
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 03:36:21 pm »

How does that make the Jazz top 4? It seems more like a, "let's trade him before he expires" deal.

Sig by bbyao06
blackthetrucker
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 10:49:34 am »

Grin ok, sounds like you are doing your homework... Wink the jazz should keep themselves in the mix.. look at the cavs/raptors,.etc... not to mention put themselves in the race this season... Smiley
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 03:11:47 pm »

He didn't do his homework. You're just a moron

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 10:41:07 pm »

Wow Utah has a loud arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: