Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drummond plays!  (Read 1071 times)
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« on: November 23, 2012, 10:22:14 pm »

Frank finally gives Drummond minutes, a little over 24 and the kid showed up!

13 points (6-11), 13 rebounds and 2 steals. I know it's just against Toronto's front court. But, Dre also slammed 22 pts down against OKC a few weeks back.

Just glad to see him forcing Frank's hand to play him more. Regardless of his basketball IQ, the kid impacts games.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 11:13:33 pm »

time to sit Maxiell

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:07:07 am »

I wonder if we can package him with Villanueva, trade them to the Cinemark movie theater for a bag of popcorn and two free passes?

They use those two to clean out the dumpsters.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 02:05:11 am »

It seems Frank is giving Drummond the "deal with it, rookie" treatment. No one questions who is the better player between Drum and Max, I think Frank is trying to light a fire under his @ss. Give him some motivation to hate the bench. He'll probably be starting around the all-star break.

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 02:15:29 pm »

I'd agree with that theory. They certainly weren't going to hand him a starting role on a silver platter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: