Author Topic: F*ck  (Read 3366 times)
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« on: November 13, 2012, 09:15:49 am »

0-8

off to the worst start in history.

I'd hate to rub salt into a dirty sad wound, but when are we getting our first win?

We got Philly, Orlando, Boston, Orlando, Toronto, New York, Portland, Phoenix, Memphis coming up. Obviously Orlando and Toronto are winnable, but sh*t, what the hell happened. I thought we would be better than last year.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 09:50:28 am »

Orlando I guess. I was expecting them to be better but Maxiell is the worst starting PF I 've known lol

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:57:04 am »
+1

Orlando is no where near an easy win for Detroit. Too bad they are awful this year, being that Parker and Wiggins are both part of the 14' class. Detroit's going to get Cody Zeller!!! (fart noise)

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 01:14:28 pm »

Orlando is no where near an easy win for Detroit. Too bad they are awful this year, being that Parker and Wiggins are both part of the 14' class. Detroit's going to get Cody Zeller!!! (fart noise)

What about Shabazz Mohammed?

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 04:04:54 pm »

What about Shabazz Mohammed?

lol I mean this season

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:55:56 pm »

I smell an 8 game win streak comin up.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »

lol I mean this season

What?

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 06:48:10 pm »

Consider this, they went 10 days without a single practice due to insanity of their schedule to open the season. Besides the Lakers, every one of those game was winnable, despite Stuckey's best efforts to torpedo this team (well, I guess he was successful).

A few bounces and whistles in Detroit's favor, and they could easily be sitting on a 5-3 record right now.

Their win over Philly was nice for a couple reasons. Moose went off on the boards, with 18. Almost having a 20-20 night. And Kyle Singler showed up for his first NBA start with 16 points on 50% shooting in Sluggy's place.

This team is not a playoff team, not this year. Accept it and move on. I would say the more losses the better, but the NBA isn't about to let the Pistons win a draft lottery.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 10:26:14 pm »
+2

losing to the Magic like that sucks

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 02:22:46 pm »

Being a Pistons fan in general sucks. We have an explosive, fun to watch center who can't get more than 15 minutes a game, because the team apparently owes thirty minutes a night to Maxiell for his decade's dedication to mediocrity.

Gores needs to flush everything about this team. Fire Dumars, Frank and start shipping out the turds like Prince, Stuckey, Daye. Amnesty Villanueva. Get a coach who can develop these kids' skill sets. Frank couldn't coach a playoff team to any success, what can he really do here? Keep yelling at them to play defense?

Dumars' team management has been abysmal. The last good signing he made was Antonio McDyess, back in the summer of 2004. Everything since then has been overpaying role players and bringing garbage talent that was to work as a stop-gap, but to what end?

The only thing I've witnessed the Dumars regime execute well is second round drafting. English, Singler, The Swedish Meatball (Jerebko) have all been great second round pickups.

I won't give him any credit for his first round picks. Monroe, Knight and Drummond were no-brain picks than fell to him. Daye was the only pick where he really had to make a decision, and it was a horrible one. Especially when Ty Lawson was still on the board, you know, a PG that Detroit is in dire need of. Sorry Brandon Knight, you work hard, but you've only shown that you can be a career backup at best.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 11:16:32 pm »

nice win against the Raptors though...

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 02:17:07 pm »

And it looks like they will follow it up with a 20 point blow out loss to the Knicks.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 10:59:15 pm »

Still better than the Raptors.
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 06:52:40 am »

Still better than the Raptors.