Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 Straight with Jose  (Read 1520 times)
Yuri Gagarin
Star

Respect: +169

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 03:11:49 pm »

How much would you guys offer Jose this summer? And do you think someone else would offer more?

Id say 5.5 x two yr deal with 3rd yr team option at 5.5

But I could see him being offered 7/8M x 3 yrs

People of Earth, we have come to blow your mind.
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:05 pm »

I'd give him 7-8 mill a year for three years with the third being only partially guaranteed, the guaranteed portion being equal to the MLE.

If you want to attract free agents I think taking care of guys who have played well for you for 8 years is a good place to start and Jose deserves that kind of money anyway.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »

I never considered calderon a starting pg but im all for signing him back long term but cheap.
Fireball
a.k.a. Vict
Star

Respect: +143

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 05:51:02 pm »

I'd give him 7-8 mill a year for three years with the third being only partially guaranteed, the guaranteed portion being equal to the MLE.

If you want to attract free agents I think taking care of guys who have played well for you for 8 years is a good place to start and Jose deserves that kind of money anyway.

Uh huh.

Anyhow, I would wait until Lowry is back and see how well he meshes with our starters first before I make any irrational moves. 

"I'm doing what I love to do. So if I can never walk again because of what I love to do, that's a chance I'll take. I'll die on the court" - Alvin Williams
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: