Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's end the Clippers losing streak.  (Read 1486 times)
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +683

« on: December 31, 2012, 02:10:31 pm »

We've beaten the Heat, Pacers, Celtics, Hawks (x2), Nets (x2), Nuggets and we already beat the Clippers once this season.

I genuinely think we will end their streak and as much as I love CP3, Jordan and Blake. I will take great pleasure in watching them fall to us.

P.S Happy New Year Warrior Nation. Got a feeling next year is going to be even better for us  Wink

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 07:35:47 pm »

it would be something if the Warriors beat the Clippers and end that 17 game winning streak, but you guys have also lost to other puny squads too, so we can never tell. And we can never tell what would happen when the Clippers face the Nuggets tomorrow

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +683

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:41:52 am »

it would be something if the Warriors beat the Clippers and end that 17 game winning streak, but you guys have also lost to other puny squads too, so we can never tell. And we can never tell what would happen when the Clippers face the Nuggets tomorrow

Haha true, Orlando and Sacramento have had our number.

Guess it doesn't matter, Nuggets got there before us lol.

We'll just extend their new losing streak (how many do you need before it can be considered a streak anyway? Lol)

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: