Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Knicks - Bobs - Kings  (Read 1193 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: January 03, 2013, 06:15:06 pm »

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bhvnwkd

Tons of risk everywhere.  To what degree does each team say no?
13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:20:12 pm »

To make better for the Bobs, instead on Diop's expiring they could send Tyrus to the Knicks.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 06:50:52 pm »

Kings take this and run.

Bobcats should not do this, because they have no one to keep Cousins in check.

Just confuses me for the Knicks.

tchman58
Star

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 08:24:18 pm »

Knicks say no. Bobcats might do it just to get two big names.  Would be hard to get rid of mkg this early.

Kings say yes value wise, but their team would be very hard to score with if they kept mkg and Evans together. Would be the worst shooting starting wings in the league by far.
13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 09:05:09 pm »

Knicks looking to move Amare. They would be taking back money, but less. They would bring in a defensive big for the second unit. I've read defense is their biggest weakness.

Bobcats seem to be tired of losing, and looking just from that aspect this deal makes since. They would be better this season. Also, they could build around a guard/big combo of Walker and Cousins.

Kings I think are the team that obviously say yes to the deal. They get a great young player in return for Cousins, and move Garcia's contract. Sure they would have terrible spacing, but they have terrible spacing as it is. They are also opening the door for Robinson to get more minutes by not trading Cousins for another big.
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »

it definitely frees up some money for NY but I think Stat's talent is needed off the bench if we're going to make a run. besides that, very possible.

SIP madawg
Zeppelin1985
Starter

*** talkin', trey bombin', Sheeed! Ball don't lie

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:02:50 am »

Other than taking back less money, I don't like this trade at all for the Knicks

Whether we win all 82 or lose all 82 games, I'm a Knicks fan forever! You know you're a true Knicks fan when you know the names of Rick Brunson, Dontae Jones, David Wingate, Brad Lohaus, Scott Brooks, Slavko Vranes, Mike Sweetney, Shandon & Willie Anderson, Howard Eisley, Eric Chenowith, Erick Stricklnd, Lee Nailon, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Larry Hughes, Steve Francis, Qyntel Woods, Frank Williams, Felton Spencer, Travis Knight, Andrew Lang, Anthony Bonner, Charles Smith, Chris Mills, Mark Pope, Darko Milicic, Mardy Collins, Milos Vujacic, Frederic Weis, Clarence Weatherspoon, Fred Jones
DCuzWuzHere
a.k.a. iAwesome
Star

U.O.E.N.O.

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 11:35:49 am »

Cheesy

I'm convinced Knicks fans are clueless when it comes to personnel and moves, you'd think the world ended when they didn't pay lin 8mil.  Still believing Amare will provide anything useful lol etc.  I've got a couple friends from NY man, just to hear yall talk lol.  gotta love it.

Dcuz alone makes it worth it for Cats

The other two teams shouldn't/wouldn't touch this.

All new All iAwesome Team
PG-Kyrie Irving
SG-Lance Stephenson
3-Under Review
PF-Demarcus Cousins
C-Joakim Noah
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 12:26:39 pm »

Cheesy

I'm convinced Knicks fans are clueless when it comes to personnel and moves, you'd think the world ended when they didn't pay lin 8mil.  Still believing Amare will provide anything useful lol etc.  I've got a couple friends from NY man, just to hear yall talk lol.  gotta love it.

Dcuz alone makes it worth it for Cats

The other two teams shouldn't/wouldn't touch this.

Ok, so how does this trade make sense for the Knicks, minus shedding money, as I had previously said?

Whether we win all 82 or lose all 82 games, I'm a Knicks fan forever! You know you're a true Knicks fan when you know the names of Rick Brunson, Dontae Jones, David Wingate, Brad Lohaus, Scott Brooks, Slavko Vranes, Mike Sweetney, Shandon & Willie Anderson, Howard Eisley, Eric Chenowith, Erick Stricklnd, Lee Nailon, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Larry Hughes, Steve Francis, Qyntel Woods, Frank Williams, Felton Spencer, Travis Knight, Andrew Lang, Anthony Bonner, Charles Smith, Chris Mills, Mark Pope, Darko Milicic, Mardy Collins, Milos Vujacic, Frederic Weis, Clarence Weatherspoon, Fred Jones
DCuzWuzHere
a.k.a. iAwesome
Star

U.O.E.N.O.

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 12:55:11 pm »

Not directed at you specifically, I was being random, thinking about Knicks fans I have to listen to at work.  And I saw beezie still commenting like Amare is worth a damn.

All new All iAwesome Team
PG-Kyrie Irving
SG-Lance Stephenson
3-Under Review
PF-Demarcus Cousins
C-Joakim Noah
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 01:37:04 pm »

Not directed at you specifically, I was being random, thinking about Knicks fans I have to listen to at work.  And I saw beezie still commenting like Amare is worth a damn.

Ohhh, okay, lol.

Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 04:48:33 pm »

its not even that. why give up a guy that can help off the bench towards a potential championship run to get back something that can't help towards that goal. Stat may not be what he used to be but he is still good.

SIP madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: