Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kings - Pacers  (Read 442 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: January 10, 2013, 11:09:39 pm »

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bc4oxma

Pacers can keep the line up as is, bring some much needed help for the second unit with the scoring of Evans and defense from Thompson. Need to move Granger to continue developing George. Save some money as well.

Kings says they want veteran help that can contribute to winning now. Shopping Evans already, and moving one in a crowded front court.
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:20 pm »

Depending on Granger's knees, Indy is either selling high or low here.

I like Thompson, he's a solid backup on any NBA team. Evans isn't a particularly good NBA player. He can drive and score, that's really all he can do at an elite level. On Indy, it could work with shooters like George, West and others.

But, if Indiana is looking to contend (which they are), I don't think they do this trade.
dabulls1
Star

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:12:49 pm »

I like this trade. I'm a big fan of Tyreke. He hasn't put it all together yet but is still rocking a 18.4 PER. He's still got a lot of room for improvement. I think he's one of those guys that would do great with a change of scenery and good coaching/teammates. And I think if the Kings want to get better anytime soon they are going to have to start getting some respected vets on the team to keep other guys in check. Idk if Granger is that guy, but it could be worth a try.

And I don't think Tyreke would be happy coming off the bench, so I don't see that part happening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: