Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who will win the Superbowl?
Ravens - 8 (57.1%)
49ers - 5 (35.7%)
It'll end in a tie, but who cares, we'll all be drunk by the end of the game - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Who will win the Superbowl?  (Read 14316 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:08 am »

Who will win the Superbowl and why do you predict that team will win?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »

Who will win the Superbowl and why do you predict that team will win?

24-9  Niners win their 6th SB

Niners' defensive front 7 is major even when they go nickle and they're primed right now.  they won't have to bring any safeties in the box which means their corners get help deep against the Ravens' deep ball.  Ravens haven't been running the ball well because their offensive attack is incredibly transparent, unlike Atlanta's and Green Bay's offenses.  the Niner D has been great in spurts thus far against much more diverse offenses... they'll be looking to be dominant for 60 minutes in the Super Bowl.  Ravens will probably live in the shotgun and try to give Flacco an extra second of time to do what they do.  going shotgun will only make them more transparent because they can't run the ball out of it.  

but there's not much intermediate action going on in the Ravens' offense from an efficiency standpoint, which makes sense because Flacco's not all that accurate on intermediate passes.  53% completion % in general this post season for Flacco.  i can't see any transparent offense doing any real damage against the Niners' D.  not with the linebackers they have.  i don't see the " dump it to Ray Rice and watch him run 40 yards game " poppin off against the Niners' linebackers either.  Niners should move the ball well offensively with all of their different looks.  

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:42:06 pm »
+3

Roll Eyes Haters gonna hate. Under Caldwell, the Ravens sure have been abusing the "dump off to Ray Rice". I'll bet you 12 Gs right now that the Ravens score more than 9, or more if you want. I know you were planning to sh*t that this weekend anyway. Cheesy

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 03:56:48 pm »
+3

Ravens 28 Niners 24

Flacco and Boldin will hook up in the end zone at least twice. San Fran's weakness at safety will be exposed by the down field ability of the Ravens receivers. Create-a-qb keeps it close throughout, but makes a costly rookie mistake in the 4th quarter (be it an interception, fumble, or just a bad pass) that costs the 9ers the game. David Akers misses at least two short field goals. regal loses his life savings, still trolls Flacco.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:00:18 pm by cselby » Logged

Soon....
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:06:34 pm »
+1

which ever team Jones Doe is on will win.

SIP madawg
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:30:09 pm »
+1

Ravens by 3, just a gut feeling.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:16:28 pm »
+4

which ever team Jones Doe is on will win.

HAHAHAHA! This one is funny because the Yankees almost got 5 hits in the ALCS.

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 07:03:02 pm »
+2

HAHAHAHA! This one is funny because the Yankees almost got 5 hits in the ALCS.

hahaaaaa what you know about Jones Doe?

Roll Eyes Haters gonna hate. Under Caldwell, the Ravens sure have been abusing the "dump off to Ray Rice". I'll bet you 12 Gs right now that the Ravens score more than 9, or more if you want. I know you were planning to sh*t that this weekend anyway. Cheesy

what u mad about, breh?  that the Niners' D won't have much of a problem with a lesser offensive unit or that money's not an issue for me?  all of the above?

Fair enough.
Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 07:07:23 pm »

hahaaaaa what you know about Jones Doe?
he has no idea but he fired that blank shot because I made it clear that his comedy is equivalent to Rodney Dangerfield's lol

SIP madawg
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 07:40:45 pm »

he has no idea but he fired that blank shot because I made it clear that his comedy is equivalent to Rodney Dangerfield's lol
Yea you did, crystal clear! You the shit man! You're so fucking tight!

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 07:46:27 pm »
+1

Yea you did, crystal clear! You the shit man! You're so fucking tight!
no homo. this isn't your style, you know, say your one corny joke and keep it moving.

SIP madawg
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 08:39:47 pm »
+1

no homo. this isn't your style, you know, say your one corny joke and keep it moving.

rofl!  that was pretty ruthless

Eazy-E - Ruthless Villain

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 08:45:08 pm »

what u mad about, breh?  that the Niners' D won't have much of a problem with a lesser offensive unit or that money's not an issue for me?  all of the above?

That's all good pimpin...I bet any amount you name that the Ravens score more than 9 points. Easy $

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 09:08:56 pm »

That's all good pimpin...I bet any amount you name that the Ravens score more than 9 points. Easy $

so that's what it is.  u mad at me saying the Ravens will score 9pts.  ok, what if i said they'll get 16pts like the last time they faced San Fran... would that make you happy? lol

who do you even have winning the game?  you ran under my post whining about my score without even adhering to the thread's question.  who's winning the Super Bowl and why, BRockin25?

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 09:37:12 pm »

so that's what it is.  u mad at me saying the Ravens will score 9pts.  ok, what if i said they'll get 16pts like the last time they faced San Fran... would that make you happy? lol

who do you even have winning the game?  you ran under my post whining about my score without even adhering to the thread's question.  who's winning the Super Bowl and why, BRockin25?

regal with the HARD backpedal  Cheesy keep saving that pocket change brah

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: