Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who will win the Superbowl?
Ravens - 8 (57.1%)
49ers - 5 (35.7%)
It'll end in a tie, but who cares, we'll all be drunk by the end of the game - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Who will win the Superbowl?  (Read 13584 times)
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:04:03 pm »
+1

regal with the HARD backpedal  Cheesy keep saving that pocket change brah

i see you still haven't given a pick, a score, and explained your pick ( not that i care nearly as much as you care about my pick).  tryin to troll a g while leavin your blouse open again... scared to pick Flacco against the Niners' D?  logic winning out i see heh     

i'm still givin the Ravens 9pts.  if they score more, great.  it'll be a better game.  as far as what's in my pocket... i don't wager with bloggers, playa.  a blogger who thinks losing 12k is the end of the world definitely won't be the exception.  i lost a grand last Sunday playing Madden and spent 4k on my niece 2 hours later.  i'm still livin.  no rivers running red.  no locust.  no arcs being built. lol  get your racks up, g

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 10:24:36 pm »

some big money spending going on in here, I ain't mad lol

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 10:47:02 pm »
+1

i see you still haven't given a pick, a score, and explained your pick ( not that i care nearly as much as you care about my pick).  tryin to troll a g while leavin your blouse open again... scared to pick Flacco against the Niners' D?  logic winning out i see heh     

i'm still givin the Ravens 9pts.  if they score more, great.  it'll be a better game.  as far as what's in my pocket... i don't wager with bloggers, playa.  a blogger who thinks losing 12k is the end of the world definitely won't be the exception.  i lost a grand last Sunday playing Madden and spent 4k on my niece 2 hours later.  i'm still livin.  no rivers running red.  no locust.  no arcs being built. lol  get your racks up, g

hahahaha...come on man, you know better than that. I can make a call, say my name, put my phone on mute for a few hours, and make a rack  Cheesy I won't go any further, but if you really did want to do over 12K on this for real let it be known. If your pockets are too light to back your prediction, I ain't mad at you, but no need to flex your losses

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 10:52:20 pm »
+3

no homo. this isn't your style, you know, say your one corny joke and keep it moving.

I dig your style too, makes it easy for everyone to clown on you. Keep it going Doug.

Doug Williams gets clowned

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 10:54:22 pm »
+1

some big money spending going on in here, I ain't mad lol

just tryin to live, brotha

Devin the Dude: Just Tryin ta Live feat Odd Squad

gettin bloggers mad cause i'm not givin their team credit.  what am i to do? lol  

Fair enough.
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 10:57:24 pm »
+1

I dig your style too, makes it easy for everyone to clown on you.
thats cool, if you clown its only right you get clowned in return. BUT the fact is, you're out of your element right now, which means my clowning of you connected. its all good though, it beez like that sometimes lol

@ regal, ain't nothing wrong with that bro lol

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 11:00:55 pm »
+3

FYI...I'm not a blogger...regal w/ your post count and word count per post, you are far closer to being a blogger than I am  Cheesy

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 11:46:35 pm »

hahahaha...come on man, you know better than that. I can make a call, say my name, put my phone on mute for a few hours, and make a rack  Cheesy I won't go any further, but if you really did want to do over 12K on this for real let it be known. If your pockets are too light to back your prediction, I ain't mad at you, but no need to flex your losses

how do i " know better than that "?... i can only judge by the way you act.  i don't know you, dude. lol  " no need to flex your losses "??... you're tellin me that like it's not your job to flex my losses for me.  i don't remember saying anything about 12k today.  12k is stuck in your head.  that's a large # for a light weight i gather.  you gotta be a light weight with that " if your pockets are too light " tomfoolery.  entry level stuff. haha  anyway my pops taught me early on that worryin about another man's money is a downfall, so as far as how you go about your business... that's TMI.  do you.  i'm happy for ya, but that's neither here nor there.  

but what i will do for you is let you know how much i set my bet for in a day or so, so you can let everybody on the forum know the #.  i understand you enjoy that action... that's the most i can do for a blogger wager-wise.  if you can't make it might as read about it, right? lol  so imma do that + imma make your pick for you and post it since you're still ducking making a pick.  you been rollin hard for Flacco ever since you called him a bum back in July and now you won't pick him to win the Super Bowl?  i'll be damned.  you did another 180 lol

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 11:54:37 pm »

Yo dude, ANOTHER hard backpedal  Cheesy...and a lesson from your father too  Cheesy

Funny sh*t...I'll stop calling your bluffs...guess I should go back to writing for my blog Cheesy

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 12:18:55 am »

I was just watching Super Bowl Greatest Commercials on NFL Network and they had the Clydesdale's #1 over Mean Joe Green's coke and a smile, I don't agree with that.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 12:20:30 am »

Yo dude, ANOTHER hard backpedal  Cheesy...and a lesson from your father too  Cheesy

Funny sh*t...I'll stop calling your bluffs...guess I should go back to writing for my blog Cheesy

you call a lot of bluffs that doesn't exist though. lol  kinda makes you look desperate.  hope you do better at poker tables.  i haven't made a bet with a blogger yet, don't take it personal.  and don't take it personal when i say i'm still giving the Ravens 9pts either. lol  as of now that is.  could change tomorrow.  that's why i laughed when Sauce gave his prediction + the score right after conference championship games.  i know i'd switch shit up everyday until the weekend of the game if i did that.  no use. 

would you rather me call you a poster over a blogger?  you know i try to make you feel as good as possible.  you want me to give the Ravens an extra 7pts ( where they still lose anyway)... yes sir.  you wanna be called a poster instead of a blogger?  yes sir.  you want me to make your SB pick for you?  yes sir. lol

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 12:35:21 am »
+1

FYI...I'm not a blogger

i dunno about that, g.  attempting to blog your way back into Flacco's good graces for 100 some odd pages after calling him a bum in the NFL thread... ya looked like a blogger to me. lol you've done your share, breh.  you don't have to pat yourself on the back.  let me get that for you. hahaha

also, you'd do a lil more blogging if the Orioles and Wizards hadn't been so damn weak all these years. lol  you've picked it up in the MLB thread over the last year though since the Orioles have become decent.  stay on that long term like Jones... " Killah!  Freaky!  Santana! "

regal w/ your post count and word count per post, you are far closer to being a blogger than I am  Cheesy

don't forget my 1200 +1s... which clownin you so much over the past year has contributed to   Cheesy

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 11:54:35 am »
+1

I picked the 49ers to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the playoffs. I'll switch my pick to the Ravens, but it could go either way. I think that as long as the Ravens' O-Line protects Flacco, they have the advantage. The Ravens have the running game and deep threats to outscore Kaepernick. Assuming the O-line does protect Flacco, I think the Ravens' deep threats will be the difference in the game. Ravens 34-31.

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 01:50:48 pm »
+2

well no wonder Brockin didn't wanna give his pick.  dude's got both teams winning the Super Bowl lol  

Ummm, well I had the Niners winning the Super Bowl.  But now that Flacco's in it I'm going with the Ravens.  But the Niners are also in it, so I have the Niners too.  It can go both ways.  Fuck it!  I'm goin with both.

butter up that waffle  #leggo #myeggo  Cheesy

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 02:04:50 pm »

This is getting painful to read lol...I'm not even motivated to troll you in spite of all the material you provided on this page alone...that's bad

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: