Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nets - Lakers - Wolves - Hawks  (Read 983 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: February 08, 2013, 09:12:46 am »

Thought it would be fun to have every team rumored in the Dwight sweepstakes come together to deal him.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=az5dgjq

Brooklyn - They bring in Dwight Howard. The one place he has for sure said he would resign, and now that Lopez's value is much higher now than it was in the offseason, they don't have to send any draft picks to get it done.

LA - They give up on this season, trade for an injured player while Gasol is already injured, stay in the lottery and throw out a better team for D'Antoni to coach his system with next season. Nash - Bryant - Peace - Love - Gasol is a better fitting starting line up, and down the stretch this season they get for minutes for Clark who would be a great option of the bench, and they would have their own lottery pick to add to the mix. And they make Kevin Love the future of the franchise after Bryant, Nash and Gasol leave. The Amundson and Blatche pieces are for the Lakers to have bigs while Gasol and Love are out the year.

Minny - If the rumor persist that Love is most likely on his way out, why wouldn't Minny look to move him? They are trading away Love and arguably their second best player in Pekovic, but Lopez and Smith would be pretty good value in return. Plus they would get Brooks in the deal and give him minutes to see if he can perform when give more minutes. I also like the idea of AK-47 and Smith running the break with Rubio. Exciting team.

Atlanta - If they aren't getting Howard, Pekovic wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. Move Horford to the 4 and bring Zaza off the bench. They would still retain their cap flexiblity heading into the summer (though most likely give it to Pek), Roy contract should be voided, and they are saving over 3 million this season.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:54:12 pm by 13Supernuts » Logged
x-lucas-x
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:29:19 am »

Hard to make 4 teams fair deals, and i really like this one.

Nash-Kobe-MWP-Love-Gasol
fits nice in the D'antoni system

Brooklyn gets the franchise big they wanted early

ATL gets Pek out of Josh that will command a MAX contract (he dont deserve it IMO)

and Wolves, get really nice pieces

Repeat for Mod
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:43:58 am »

Gotta say it seems like good value all around

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
phxnation
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:07:33 am »

josh smith for pek? Hawks say no
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 10:05:31 pm »

I don't see Minnesota taking Smith. First, I doubt Adelman would like a player like him. Second, he would bolt right away.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 01:04:59 am »

josh smith for pek? Hawks say no

U serius?  Josh Smith is unlikely to re-sign, if Atlanta can get Pek for him, they would considee themselves lucky.

13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 04:48:49 pm »

If this trade were to happen, I just realized the Lakers would have a starting lineup featuring Peace and Love.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: