Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday March 23rd 2013 game day thread  (Read 5444 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 12:47:28 am »

I hate losing to the Pistons and man that was a nail biter.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +682

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 04:01:18 am »

Nice win for the Warriors, shame about the bench warmer fucking Currys ankle though.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

Respect: +917

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 04:02:48 am »

curry's ankle was already fucked
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 05:10:52 am »

curry's ankle was already fucked

He's had a good season since he strapped it up properly. Then that garbage minute nobody had to fuck it all up. Jackson shouldn't have put him back in anyway, I at least hope they let him rest it for the next couple of games instead of rushing him back. We're not making it out of the first round without him healthy.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 08:11:31 am »
+1

He's had a good season since he strapped it up properly. Then that garbage minute nobody had to fuck it all up. Jackson shouldn't have put him back in anyway, I at least hope they let him rest it for the next couple of games instead of rushing him back. We're not making it out of the first round without him healthy.
first round ? youz are an injury away from not making the playoffs period

SIP madawg
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 09:39:30 am »
+3

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 12:31:06 pm »

We've beat the Clippers three times already, if we get them in the playoffs we should be able to get out of the first round.

first round ? youz are an injury away from not making the playoffs period

You know you don't need to type the word "period", it loses all effect in text when you could just use an actual period.

Hey, what was the score last time we played you guys? We didn't blow you out did we?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:45:23 pm by GSW1Bulls » Logged

my prediction was wrong

madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 12:38:42 pm »

We've beat the Clippers three times already, if we get them in the playoffs we should be able to get out of the first round.

Except, regular season face-to-face match-ups do not translate into post season wins.  That are plenty of cases where one team lost the regular season match-ups, but won in the playoffs.

Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 12:46:39 pm »

You know you don't need to type the word "period", it loses all effect in text when you could just an actual period.
that doesn't make any sense, try again

Hey, what was the score last time we played you guys? We didn't blow you out did we?
you mean the time when Melo was forcing to play on an injury ? yes.

SIP madawg
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 12:48:32 pm »

Except, regular season face-to-face match-ups do not translate into post season wins.  That are plenty of cases where one team lost the regular season match-ups, but won in the playoffs.

True. But there's just as many examples of teams winning the regular season series as well as the playoff series.

It's not an indicator that we will beat them, just evidence that we can.

People are severely underrating us if they think we can't make it out of the first round.

my prediction was wrong

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 12:50:21 pm »

you mean the time when Melo was forcing to play on an injury ? yes.

So without Melo your team sucks? Doesn't that make your team one injury away from being bounced out of the playoffs?

my prediction was wrong

madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 12:53:01 pm »

True. But there's just as many examples of teams winning the regular season series as well as the playoff series.

There are some examples, sure, but usually the team that is the 2nd or 3rd seed beats the team that is the 7th or 6th seed, even if the lower seed won the regular season match-up.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 01:00:56 pm »

There are some examples, sure, but usually the team that is the 2nd or 3rd seed beats the team that is the 7th or 6th seed, even if the lower seed won the regular season match-up.

We still believe.

2k7.

my prediction was wrong

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 01:04:42 pm »

Well if you were actually following the team in 2k7 you would understand that the circumstances around this team are very different.  Almost the exact opposite, in fact.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
That Guy
MVP

Still here.

Respect: +2139

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 01:06:33 pm »

Yeah, that's not happening.

David Stern: Professional Troll.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: