Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: General TV Show Thread  (Read 21602 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

« on: March 28, 2013, 12:52:21 am »

We need a specific TV thread.

Now we have one.

I am currently watching Always Sunny, the episode where it is raining outside so they play a drinking board game.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:53:55 am »

That is a pretty great episode.  Quite possibly the best episode in the last two seasons.

timmio1990
Star

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 02:59:34 am »

I have never seen it, worth a look? To be honest I don't watch a lot of TV outside of Basketball and few other sports so I don't even really know what is worst watching anymore haha
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 09:24:26 am »

I have never seen it, worth a look? To be honest I don't watch a lot of TV outside of Basketball and few other sports so I don't even really know what is worst watching anymore haha

The first four seasons (or so) are hilarious.  Definitely worth watching.

Vulture
Star

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 10:48:24 am »

Urban Tarzan is my new favorite show.

"Because I don't want chumps, I don't want pushovers, and if you're a chump and a pushover, I will run over you." - Kobe
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:23:56 am »

I watched some old Simpsons Season 5 last night, still the gold standard for television IMO.
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 02:00:38 pm »

I watched some old Simpsons Season 5 last night, still the gold standard for television IMO.

I've just gone back and watched Season 4-7 (and a bit of three). There has never been a funnier show than those years. Actually genius at times. Especially the Monorail episode.

I'm totally hooked on Justified right now. Can't stop watching it.

Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »

New season of Game of Thrones coming in just a few days, cannot wait!

Yuri Gagarin
Star

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:22 pm »

Simpsons set the standard. It also did so without being sooo juvenile like S Park and Family Guy.

I rented the first ssn of Justified and couldnt finish the first episode. It was just stale.

Fug Walking Dead has really turned to sht since they came across GayTown and GovernorGaylord.

People of Earth, we have come to blow your mind.
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 06:32:37 pm »

I'm totally hooked on Justified right now. Can't stop watching it.

I just watched the first 3 seasons on amazon plus.  it's realllllly good.  especially the second season.  wish I had cable. 
timmio1990
Star

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 06:38:04 pm »

Simpsons set the standard. It also did so without being sooo juvenile like S Park and Family Guy.

I rented the first ssn of Justified and couldnt finish the first episode. It was just stale.

Fug Walking Dead has really turned to sht since they came across GayTown and GovernorGaylord.

So true about the Walking Dead, was really in to it at the start, but this Governor and his creepy little town is just annoying, should of been killed of a while ago.
Yuri Gagarin
Star

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 06:47:35 pm »

^ Heres to hoping they hit the road in search of "greener pastures" soon!

Lookin fwd to a new environment in American Horror Story also.

People of Earth, we have come to blow your mind.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 07:57:52 pm »

So true about the Walking Dead, was really in to it at the start, but this Governor and his creepy little town is just annoying, should of been killed of a while ago.

I like it.  On the show, the Governor has been was more subtle than in the comics.  The actor has done a really good job. 

I like the whole story arc, because it is about the search of power for what seems to be just a regular guy before the apocalypse, and then he becomes a leader and thirsts for power.  He is a perfect foil for the lead character, Rick.

Before this season, Rick went on a rant saying that he was the leader, and that the group is not a democracy.  The time facing the Governor and the Town has changed his tune, and shown him that he should not rule the group as a dictator, because he has seen how the power can corrupt.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 12:57:56 am »

The Office is just not the same anymore.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 01:20:35 am »

Does anyone watch Men at Work?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: