Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the kings suck  (Read 81338 times)
DeronWilliams
MVP

Respect: +1080

« on: April 09, 2013, 08:26:10 PM »
+1

the kings suck
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 12:59:44 PM »
+1

They should be much better next season.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 12:59:23 AM »

cool story breh

I agree with Kobe#1Vince#2.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:59:12 PM »
+1

McLemore - is he any good? I remember watching SL and this dude was throwing bricks all over the place. He did have a game where he made like 5 straight shots though, I'll give him that

LET'S GO HEAT.
MettaFan
Global Moderator
All-Star

Respect: +532

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »
+1

McLemore - is he any good? I remember watching SL and this dude was throwing bricks all over the place. He did have a game where he made like 5 straight shots though, I'll give him that

He's supposed to rival Noel as the best player from this class.  I haven't saw him play yet, but hopefully he turns out to be legit, read a story on him awhile back and he had a rough childhood and all that, glad he is going to become successful.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 01:12:33 AM »

He went like 5 games without an assist also, how is that even possible?
MettaFan
Global Moderator
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 08:33:11 PM »

He went like 5 games without an assist also, how is that even possible?

Everyone could've dribbled a little more, or passed and assisted the following person...doesn't necessarily mean he's a ball hog.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 04:58:46 AM »

Well with the new management and fresh revamp, I hope Kings fans finally get to watch some non-toxic basketball. These past few years were just ughhhhh..........hopefully they do got a good one in McLemore

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »

McLemore has a lot of work to do.
MettaFan
Global Moderator
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 10:49:12 PM »

Bump for signing Collison instead of Thomas!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: