Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jackson for GM  (Read 1677 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« on: April 29, 2013, 12:45:01 pm »

Kahn is out the door, and instead of giving Flip the job, the Wolves are probably the best team with the most pieces that Jackson could get, why haven't we tried to get him yet?

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 01:27:38 pm »

Because Phil Jackson doesn't want to.

RIP Madawg
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 01:33:05 pm »

We're a lot better than the Raptors and the other trash team that I don't remember inquiring about him.  And with the weather Minnesota has to offer compared to LA, how can he say no?  Grin

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 05:22:11 pm »

Glen Taylor, the current owner functions by ru(i)nning this team via Nepotism and Incompetence.  It is well know and documented that the facilities and owner support is lacking.  They lack near the bottom at money spend in regards to development and scouting.  The Statistical analysis side of the team is a complete joke.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:38:43 am »

Glen Taylor, the current owner functions by ru(i)nning this team via Nepotism and Incompetence.  It is well know and documented that the facilities and owner support is lacking.  They lack near the bottom at money spend in regards to development and scouting.  The Statistical analysis side of the team is a complete joke.

I don't mind the Lifetime they train and practice at. Renovations are taking place, soon.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: