Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat Pep Rally Speech!!!!  (Read 8602 times)
Bring_The_H3at84
Undrafted

Respect: +2

« on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:52 am »
+2

Good after noon fellow NBA Fans  Smiley This is my first post here on this forum and its a pleasure to be a part of it. I have been a Heat Fan since I could remember (Before the Big 3 Era) and have been with the team through it's good and bad times. I'm proud of what my team has accomplished over their 25 year history, and hope to continue to be proud of them for years to come! I wanted to share with you all a video from a hilarious, yet talented individual who happens to be a close friend of mine!!! I present to you all the "Miami Heat Pep Rally Playoff Speech 2013" Enjoy!!! And....... GO HEAT!!!!  Wink

http://youtu.be/91ePI7gFwMo
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 10:11:49 am »

I have been a Heat Fan since I could remember (Before the Big 3 Era)

Congratulations on remembering things that happened more than three years ago.

skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:18:34 am »

RAH RAH.....just what we need another 12 yr old poster

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Bring_The_H3at84
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 10:26:35 am »

Congratulations on remembering things that happened more than three years ago.

thanks for the compliment  Wink

Hey, no need for disrespect dude and I am certainly NOT a 12 year old. I'll let it slide since your part of the Jedi Order, I don't want to cross paths with a Jedi  Undecided
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 10:28:52 am »
+1

you are going to have an awful time here

Captain Obvious
Starter

Respect: +167

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 10:32:24 am »

Let me correct you, I vaguely remember before the Big Three... there was a team called the Miami Heat.
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 11:05:01 am »

yeah, considering he has 84 after his name, I'd guess he was 29 or so?
Bring_The_H3at84
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 11:17:17 am »

yeah, considering he has 84 after his name, I'd guess he was 29 or so?

Yup you guessed it!

you are going to have an awful time here

lol and why is that?

Let me correct you, I vaguely remember before the Big Three... there was a team called the Miami Heat.

DING DING DING!!!! What does he with Johnny?

listen I didn't come in here to be bashed, I am a NBA Fan like the rest of you guys and I enjoy the game not only as a Heat fan, but as a fan of the game. I usually don't post on forums for this reason, as i am a member of Pro Sports Daily and I see how some of the posters get treated and I thought this forum was different. Was I wrong in my assumption? or just overly naive?
Edison
a.k.a. OtSS_3
Star

Respect: +148

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 12:15:27 pm »

Was I wrong in my assumption?

Basically, yes.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +682

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 12:18:11 pm »

I usually don't post on forums for this reason, as i am a member of Pro Sports Daily and I see how some of the posters get treated and I thought this forum was different. Was I wrong in my assumption?

Very.

I've been on a lot of sport, video game and music based forums over the years, this is by far the worst in terms of the amount of cuntery that goes on.

You best leave now before the rest of the three musketeers come strolling through.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 12:22:49 pm »
+3

I've been on a lot of sport, video game and music based forums over the years, this is by far the worst in terms of the amount of cuntery that goes on.

Yeah, I remember this one incident where this poster tried to call out another poster on a prediction that wasn't right because he was really bitter and ended trying to hijack three separate threads with that nonsense, then proceeded to post lame gay jokes about other posters.  That was awful and that poster should be ashamed.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
That Guy
MVP

Still here.

Respect: +2139

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 12:29:03 pm »

It's kind of funny that the people who regularly get called out for spouting bullshit are the only people who bitch about how posters are treated.

Hey, Duck, Josh, steve, BRock, cselby, Dynasty, Repeat, and Stump - do you guys have any problems with how people interact on the forum?

David Stern: Professional Troll.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 01:11:36 pm »
+3

Hey, Duck, Josh, steve, BRock, cselby, Dynasty, Repeat, and Stump - do you guys have any problems with how people interact on the forum?

Interesting that most of the people you mentioned there are the biggest trolls on here. (Note, I said most, you have 3 non-trolls, one that has his moments).

"Why isn't the forum more active?!?! boo hoo, wahhhhh"

"Oh hey, it's a new person, let's attack them every time they post something we disagree with, because we are vastly superior and they need to learn that we're always right"

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 01:15:19 pm »

Yeah, I remember this one incident where this poster tried to call out another poster on a prediction that wasn't right because he was really bitter and ended trying to hijack three separate threads with that nonsense, then proceeded to post lame gay jokes about other posters.  That was awful and that poster should be ashamed.

The only poster that should be ashamed is this guy...

...he was wrong and still hasn't said "I was wrong". What sort of pathetic person lacks the ability to admit when they're wrong?

my prediction was wrong

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 01:34:08 pm »

The only poster that should be ashamed is this guy...

...he was wrong and still hasn't said "I was wrong". What sort of pathetic person lacks the ability to admit when they're wrong?

You understand that you just quoted a post I wrote which says that my prediction was wrong, and then you proceed to say that I can't admit that it was wrong, right?

See, the problem is that you're stupid and bitter which is a really bad combination.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: