Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat Pep Rally Speech!!!!  (Read 11373 times)
Captain Obvious
Starter

Respect: +167

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 01:37:47 pm »

@Bring_The_H3at84
I was just joking, welcome to the forum. Your Heat look like they are going to win back to back, with no problems. Are you also a Dolphins fan? We got Clabo yesterday, to help the offense line.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +683

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 01:51:16 pm »
+1

See, the problem is that you're stupid and bitter which is a really bad combination.

Almost as bad a combination as you and Jeremy.

You understand that you just quoted a post I wrote which says that my prediction was wrong, and then you proceed to say that I can't admit that it was wrong, right?

But even in that post you never used the word wrong, you never used it until now.

Sigged btw.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 01:54:25 pm »

OH NO I DIDN'T USE THE SPECIFIC WORD YOU REQUESTED.  BETTER HIJACK SOME MORE THREADS

*** idiot.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 01:55:50 pm »
+1

OH NO I DIDN'T USE THE SPECIFIC WORD YOU REQUESTED.  BETTER HIJACK SOME MORE THREADS

*** idiot.

It's pretty basic psychology. You were consciously avoiding the word, dancing around it because you HATE being wrong and never wanted to admit to it.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 01:59:49 pm »

OR you're reading too much into something that doesn't really matter because you're a bitter little crybaby.

It still blows my mind that you're treating this as something that matters, to the point where you're actually putting it in your sig.  It's so *** pathetic.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 02:01:47 pm »

That is pretty sad, GSW.  It is such a victory for you, that you have it in your sig.  That is even worse than beezie having a quote of mine that said that he was "partially right" about something.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 02:05:32 pm »
+1

It still blows my mind that you're treating this as something that matters, to the point where you're actually putting it in your sig.  It's so *** pathetic.

Matters? No. You don't matter. Nothing that's said on here matters. It's the internet buddy, get a hold of yourself.

It's still a fun way to kill time though. I know how much you hate being wrong, and for as long as we're both on here, you'll never be able to forget it. Sorry mate. Shit happens.

That is pretty sad, GSW.  It is such a victory for you, that you have it in your sig.  That is even worse than beezie having a quote of mine that said that he was "partially right" about something.

Victory? Hardly, it's the internet, nothing on here matters therefore cannot be a "victory". But like I said, it's a fun way to kill time, who cares if it's my sig? I think it's sad that it bothers you so much you feel the need to jump in and assist your internet buddy that you used to hate just as much as everyone on here until he bitch slapped you with his advanced statistics pimp cane, converted you into one of his followers and turned you out.

P.S You need to get off Beezie's nuts. You can't straddle his while cupping Ducks at the same time, just not realistic.

my prediction was wrong

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 02:07:40 pm »
+1

Matters? No. You don't matter. Nothing that's said on here matters. It's the internet buddy, get a hold of yourself.

It's still a fun way to kill time though. I know how much you hate being wrong, and for as long as we're both on here, you'll never be able to forget it. Sorry mate. Shit happens.

Roll Eyes

Right, you dragged into three different threads and made it your sig because it doesn't matter.  You're a bad liar.

That Guy
MVP

Still here.

Respect: +2140

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 02:11:01 pm »

"Why isn't the forum more active?!?! boo hoo, wahhhhh"

Who the hell is making this complaint?

"Oh hey, it's a stupid person, let's point out when they say stupid things, because stupid people should be called out on their bullshit"

You summed it up well.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:13:11 pm by That Guy » Logged

David Stern: Professional Troll.
GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 02:11:45 pm »

Roll Eyes

Right, you dragged into three different threads and made it your sig because it doesn't matter.  You're a bad liar.

What else am I going to do? Blatantly ignore it and not post anything? You would like that wouldn't you?

If it mattered I would drop everything and respond. It doesn't "matter" it was just killing time, everything in here is killing time. Nobody actually gives a shit about anyone on here or anything that is said, do they?

btw, you were wrong. Did I tell you that already?

my prediction was wrong

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 02:23:53 pm »

Nobody actually gives a shit about anyone on here or anything that is said, do they?

Well you clearly do.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 02:33:51 pm »
+4

Well you clearly do.

Hmm... I'm not so sure. But I can read you like a book, all of you are pretty transparent, it's easy to wind you up, and although I joined this forum to talk basketball in a civil way, I ended up getting dragged into your shit in almost every thread. Mostly because you're incapable of differentiating between opinion and fact, you feel like you know best about everything and always have to voice your opinion, you can't just read something you disagree with and ignore it, you're incapable of that. So yeah, I guess I can see why you would think I care.

Hey, you want to see me pretending to care some more? Okay, here you go;

You summed it up well.

That's great. I'm stupid. I'll take that, but you're clearly not any more advanced intellectually.

It basically comes down to the fact that I miss talking about hoops.

Miss talking about hoops? Are you that intellectual that your brain enlarged so much it began to leak and you forgot how to make real life friends? You have to beg and cry to get back onto an internet forum because you had nobody to talk to about basketball in real life? Really? Or is it that you're just as much of a cunt in real life as you are on here and nobody wants to be associated with you so this is a place for you to have your opinions heard and make yourself feel a little more important? Maybe improve your self-esteem some?

And hey, let us not forget that you told a suicidal person to go kill themselves.

So I'm okay with being stupid. I would rather be stupid than an ignorant, egocentric, loner. More commonly known as; a cunt.

my prediction was wrong

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2013, 02:58:20 pm »

Hmm... I'm not so sure. But I can read you like a book, all of you are pretty transparent, it's easy to wind you up, and although I joined this forum to talk basketball in a civil way, I ended up getting dragged into your shit in almost every thread.

You understand that you're the one starting the "shit" right? 

Mostly because you're incapable of differentiating between opinion and fact

You've already gone down this road and came up looking stupid, remember?  http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=80831.msg1346817#msg1346817

That wasn't me starting any ***, that was all you.  And when it came time to admit that you were wrong(which you were), you just disappeared instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong.  I guess what I should have done, to highlight how little I cared, was hijack a bunch of threads in an attempt to get you to say that you were wrong, but only in the specific words that I requested.

you feel like you know best about everything and always have to voice your opinion

WHOA, SOMEBODY IS VOICING AN OPINION ON A MESSAGE BOARD?  THAT MUST MEAN THAT THEY COMPULSIVELY OFFER THEIR OPINION ON EVERYTHING

you can't just read something you disagree with and ignore it, you're incapable of that.

Really?  You know what I've done every time I've read something I've disagreed with on this board?  How exactly would you know that?

So yeah, I guess I can see why you would think I care.

Derail a few more threads to talk about me, it really shows that you don't care.

RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 03:05:12 pm »
+1

Hey, Duck, Josh, steve, BRock, cselby, Dynasty, Repeat, and Stump - do you guys have any problems with how people interact on the forum?

You mean other than the fact that everyone hates on my favorite team, right?  Cool

Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 03:07:03 pm »

you still talk to us.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: