Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat Pep Rally Speech!!!!  (Read 10908 times)
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2013, 03:19:37 pm »

you still talk to us.

I have daddy issues.

That Guy
MVP

Still here.

Respect: +2139

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 03:53:54 pm »

That's great. I'm stupid. I'll take that, but you're clearly not any more advanced intellectually.

I'm not the one who has to constantly run from thread to thread trying to catch other posters into "gotcha" moments for the one time in my life that I was right about something.

Miss talking about hoops? Are you that intellectual that your brain enlarged so much it began to leak and you forgot how to make real life friends?

Or maybe it's that my friends aren't NBA fans.

You have to beg and cry to get back onto an internet forum because you had nobody to talk to about basketball in real life?

Let's add you to the growing list of people who don't know what the word "beg" means.

Really? Or is it that you're just as much of a cunt in real life as you are on here

This part is definitely true.

and nobody wants to be associated with you so this is a place for you to have your opinions heard and make yourself feel a little more important? Maybe improve your self-esteem some?

But this part definitely isn't.

So I'm okay with being stupid. I would rather be stupid than an ignorant, egocentric, loner. More commonly known as; a cunt.

More words that you apparently don't know the meaning of.

David Stern: Professional Troll.
That Guy
MVP

Still here.

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 03:56:49 pm »

You mean other than the fact that everyone hates on my favorite team, right?  Cool

But we love YOU.

That Guy
MVP

Still here.

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2013, 03:57:51 pm »

Hey, Duck, Josh, steve, BRock, cselby, Dynasty, Repeat, and Stump - do you guys have any problems with how people interact on the forum?

Also, my apologies to Beards, Rowan, and Zu for not including them. They deserve to be in that group as well.

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2013, 04:15:41 pm »
+1

Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:24 pm »

am I one of GSWBulls known trolls there?
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2013, 04:39:26 pm »

I certainly hope so because you've been banned more than I have.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2013, 04:42:45 pm »

It's kind of funny that the people who regularly get called out for spouting bullshit are the only people who bitch about how posters are treated.

Hey, Duck, Josh, steve, BRock, cselby, Dynasty, Repeat, and Stump - do you guys have any problems with how people interact on the forum?

Not at all. There is some definite vitriol amongst posters but it's a small community with a small group of regulars who post daily, it's expected that not everyone will agree and certain people will tend to dislike the posting style of others. We're not on a massive forum like say, RealGM or any other massive sports forum (I can't think of any off the top) where if a poster says something that angers you, it may be weeks or months before you notice a post from that specific poster again. There is still lots of genuine, lengthy discussion on this forum, even if some are more heated arguments then they are debates. Plus, lots of very funny posters on this site, as well.

Soon....
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

Respect: +1556

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2013, 05:12:14 pm »

I certainly hope so because you've been banned more than I have.
it was only a temp ban. 
StumptheSlob
MVP

Respect: +1230

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2013, 06:05:33 pm »
+1

it was only a temp ban. 

DIES

GO NEW YORK, GO NEW YORK, GO!
"The girls danced, started fondling me, I got aroused, they performed oral sex. I hung around a little bit and talked to them, then I left." - Patrick Ewing
"If people don't consider me a good player, they're stupid." - Danilo Gallinari
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2013, 08:19:11 pm »

Good after noon fellow NBA Fans  Smiley This is my first post here on this forum and its a pleasure to be a part of it. I have been a Heat Fan since I could remember (Before the Big 3 Era) and have been with the team through it's good and bad times. I'm proud of what my team has accomplished over their 25 year history, and hope to continue to be proud of them for years to come! I wanted to share with you all a video from a hilarious, yet talented individual who happens to be a close friend of mine!!! I present to you all the "Miami Heat Pep Rally Playoff Speech 2013" Enjoy!!! And....... GO HEAT!!!!  Wink

http://youtu.be/91ePI7gFwMo

banned

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2013, 09:15:21 pm »

Good after noon fellow NBA Fans  Smiley This is my first post here on this forum and its a pleasure to be a part of it. I have been a Heat Fan since I could remember (Before the Big 3 Era) and have been with the team through it's good and bad times. I'm proud of what my team has accomplished over their 25 year history, and hope to continue to be proud of them for years to come! I wanted to share with you all a video from a hilarious, yet talented individual who happens to be a close friend of mine!!! I present to you all the "Miami Heat Pep Rally Playoff Speech 2013" Enjoy!!! And....... GO HEAT!!!!  Wink

http://youtu.be/91ePI7gFwMo

Pep rally my ***. Your team's 3 losses away from being eliminated from the playoffs lol

LET'S GO HEAT.
the throg
Star

Respect: +411

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2013, 11:15:36 pm »

yep

ya heard me
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2013, 12:04:39 am »

Quality first post  Cool
skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2013, 08:54:06 am »

Maybe you should RAH RAH a little harder.....

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Jump to: