Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving Kevin Love  (Read 6635 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« on: May 17, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »

Do you guys think we should move Kevin Love yet? He's made it pretty clear that he'll probably be the next one to have a Dwightmare, and I have never really been a fan of him.  Williams is slowly coming along, and AK can move up for small ball if we need also.

Some possible trades:
Love for Gasol. (Been largely rumored.)
Love, Barea, and Williams for Boozer, Mirotic, and Nate
Love for Ersan, Reddick, and a few picks.
Love to LAL, Pau to Toronto, Bargs, one of Toronto's young bigs, and a 1st from LAL, and a 2nd from Toronto

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:23:14 am »

leave

RIP Madawg
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:43:01 am »

Haha...well, do you think we should keep Love to have him bolt? I don't really think he's going to stay long term, and the sooner we deal him the better.  Like I said, he's going to be the next player to have a Dwightmare...Do the Wolves really need that?

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 04:24:14 pm »

Haha...well, do you think we should keep Love to have him bolt? I don't really think he's going to stay long term, and the sooner we deal him the better.  Like I said, he's going to be the next player to have a Dwightmare...Do the Wolves really need that?

He has 2 full years till we need to deal with that.  how bout we get a season of rubio/love/ak/pek before you savage the wolves in a trade.

timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 04:53:57 pm »

He is worth more than all those packages. It would be such a waste to give him up for Gasol. The other trades just aren't giving back enough value
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 01:04:43 am »
+1

He will end up with LAL period.
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 01:00:19 pm »

Those trades are all awful. Love isn't on the block, plain and simple.
skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 10:44:23 pm »

So, I am not the only one who sees this EVENTUALITY.......

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 10:48:24 pm »

So, I am not the only one who sees this EVENTUALITY.......

Yeah, but I also strongly dislike Love.  We're better off with Pau and whatever assests the Lakers can toss our way with him.

skywalker33
Star

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 10:52:18 pm »

Yeah, but I also strongly dislike Love.  We're better off with Pau and whatever assests the Lakers can toss our way with him.

PLEASE...if that isn't the Laker fan in you speaking, then you need to check yourself in the mirror...at least I don't play Brutus in other peoples forum

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 11:00:05 pm »

PLEASE...if that isn't the Laker fan in you speaking, then you need to check yourself in the mirror...at least I don't play Brutus in other peoples forum

Haha it's the inner Wolve's fan, don't worry...I mean Love is significantly better than Pau, but we could be a mean *** passing team with Pau playing the high-low game with Pek, Rubio embarrassing everyone, and a Pau-Rubio pick and roll then a hand off to Pek.  International chemistry > Dwightmare 2.0.  And Pau could also move to Center if Pek leaves so Williams can get his chance too.

Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »

Out of everything you say, I'd still take Love any day.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »

Out of everything you say, I'd still take Love any day.

I'm just really biased against Love.

Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 11:20:31 pm »

I'm just really biased against Love.

I think I've noticed! Hahah
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 11:32:04 pm »
+1

I'm just really biased against Love....(in any other uni than a LAL uni)

FIFY

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: