Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving Kevin Love  (Read 6636 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 11:41:03 pm »

FIFY

Thanks Smiley But really though, I hate Love, and LA can handle all the clowns, after all, we have Kobe and Dwight.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 09:54:18 am »

Thanks Smiley But really though, I hate Love, and LA can handle all the clowns, after all, we have Kobe and Dwight.

Well, never have thought of Love as a diva-type, he's seems more down-to-earth....just curious, why do you hate Love ?

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 10:18:02 am »

Well, never have thought of Love as a diva-type, he's seems more down-to-earth....just curious, why do you hate Love ?

Agreed, he's a great guy. The things he does for his charity among other things.
skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 11:11:07 pm »

Agreed, he's a great guy. The things he does for his charity among other things.

Man-Crush much ??  Roll Eyes

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 12:05:40 am »

Man-Crush much ??  Roll Eyes

Like the one you seem to have on me with all these comments? If you lived in Minnesota, you'd see all the great things he does in this community.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 01:12:55 am »

Love is a good dude
Papalrep
Undrafted

Respect: +2

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 09:49:07 pm »
+2

Leave
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 12:26:29 am »

Leave

Lol solid first post. Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: