Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More bad blood ?  (Read 10443 times)
skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« on: May 24, 2013, 09:25:47 pm »

What would you guys think about signing Pek from MINN, would be fitting since they started it with Batum last year ? He's also a good defensive center, look nice next to LA

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 12:15:14 am »

That would be a nice move as long as they don't overpay.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:05:02 am »
+1

Do they have room to sign Pek though? I feel like Minny is going to match to the point where they'd have to over pay.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:38:59 am »

Minny has to be smarter than that and let them Jeremy Lin the Blazers.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 10:01:12 am »
+1

Do they have room to sign Pek though? I feel like Minny is going to match to the point where they'd have to over pay.

Isn't that the point ? It's what MINN did to POR with Batum....and it isn't like Pek wouldn't be a great fit next to LMA...kind of a win-win IMO

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:35:51 am »
+1

I agree with skywalker33
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 03:38:34 am »

Isn't that the point ? It's what MINN did to POR with Batum....and it isn't like Pek wouldn't be a great fit next to LMA...kind of a win-win IMO

But the Wolves have gotten rid of Kahn, so they won't be outrageous on the matching, and if Portland gets him, oh well..they have two over payed players.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 10:34:46 pm »

Are you saying Batum is overpaid?
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 11:26:19 pm »

But the Wolves have gotten rid of Kahn, so they won't be outrageous on the matching, and if Portland gets him, oh well..they have two over payed players.

Really ??  You KNOW that ?? Pek is a solid player who'd still help POR get better...

MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 11:26:25 am »

Really ??  You KNOW that ?? Pek is a solid player who'd still help POR get better...

Haha I meant that if Portland offers Pek a max contract, odds are Minny won't be dumb enough to bite and let Pek walk.

Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 07:12:58 pm »

Haha I meant that if Portland offers Pek a max contract, odds are Minny won't be dumb enough to bite and let Pek walk.

Exactly. Also, the bad blood started long before Batum... It's been going on since Portland scammed Minnesota in the Webster trade.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 08:02:39 pm »

Exactly. Also, the bad blood started long before Batum... It's been going on since Portland scammed Minnesota in the Webster trade.

Hopefully they can make it into a rivalry and get a few playoff series in the next couple of years. Cheesy

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 12:21:34 am »

Hopefully they can make it into a rivalry and get a few playoff series in the next couple of years. Cheesy

That would be cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: