Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Next year!  (Read 12864 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« on: June 03, 2013, 11:27:54 pm »

Am I the only one pumped for Granger's return next year? This team is going to be mean, scary, and even more legit next year.  They'll have Granger back, their young studs Hibbert, Stephonson, and George will have improved with another year of experience, and so on.  I wouldn't mind them going for a scoring PG/SG during the off season otherwise they're set.  Would a starting line up of Stephonson-George-Granger-West-Hibbert be better than Hill over Stephonson because of how much better he is, and George and Granger's ability to create?  Hill would be a solid six man IMO.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:17:25 am »

yes  Cheesy
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:15:57 am »

I can see them in the Finals next season, and this is coming from a Heat fan

LET'S GO HEAT.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 01:49:21 pm »

Yeah, it's going to be crazy next year...factor in the return of Rose, and the east is going to be a *** to get out of.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 01:26:03 am »

No way Skippy, not if the Heat are healthy or they make some kind of huge offseason move for maybe a 2.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 12:53:10 am »

Come on Kemba... Cheesy As long as Granger comes back at 100% the Heat could trade Bosh for D12, Wade for any other player, get another outstanding bench, and the Pacers could still compete.  They should either package Hill and Stephenson or Hill and Granger for a legit PG.  Maybe Rondo? (Swinging for the fences Cheesy ) BUt realistically, Hill and Stephenson for Jennings and another player, or Holiday?

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 01:44:56 am »

Come on Kemba... Cheesy As long as Granger comes back at 100% the Heat could trade Bosh for D12, Wade for any other player, get another outstanding bench, and the Pacers could still compete.  They should either package Hill and Stephenson or Hill and Granger for a legit PG.  Maybe Rondo? (Swinging for the fences Cheesy ) BUt realistically, Hill and Stephenson for Jennings and another player, or Holiday?

Hill is fine at PG and I am not in the business of giving Pacers compliments. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:20:25 am by Kemba2MKG » Logged
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 12:19:05 am »

So the Pacers are keeping Granger for next year, is this going to be good or bad?  Are him and George going to click, or is it going to be Melo-Stat 2.0?? Also does he start and move PG to the SG position or does he come off the bench?

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:05 am »

So the Pacers are keeping Granger for next year, is this going to be good or bad?  Are him and George going to click, or is it going to be Melo-Stat 2.0?? Also does he start and move PG to the SG position or does he come off the bench?

I would imagine Granger can play the 2 also.They will figure it out and if it doesn't work they can always still trade Granger before the deadline.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 09:18:14 am »

I would imagine Granger can play the 2 also.They will figure it out and if it doesn't work they can always still trade Granger before the deadline.

Wasn't that George's position last year though? And I'd imagine George would be a lot better at playing SG than Granger would.  Has Granger ever even been bumped around and played anything other than SF?

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 01:35:18 am »

I don't think so. I thought Stephenson was the 2?
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 09:34:48 am »

I don't think so. I thought Stephenson was the 2?

Granger and George > Stephenson though...so you'd assume they'd bump him to the bench, right? 

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 02:20:15 am »

I am just saying it is possible, he would still play starter minutes coming off of the bench.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03:25 pm »

Granger is getting traded.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 01:25:58 am »

Granger is getting traded.

Probably...I can't see him and George playing well together.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: