Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Next year!  (Read 12863 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 11:50:05 pm »

Granger will raise cane if they make him come off of the bench.
timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 05:57:22 pm »
+1

Where else does Granger fit? He has no argument to start.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:50 am »

Where else does Granger fit? He has no argument to start.

Demand or beg for a trade.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 05:33:19 pm »

Plumlee, Green out. Scola in.

Watch out Miami

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 09:22:10 pm »

Wow, Brooklyn was my pick to make it to the finals out of the East, but after the Pacers acquisitions, I might have to rethink...
pittpeople
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 09:53:09 pm »

Wow, Brooklyn was my pick to make it to the finals out of the East, but after the Pacers acquisitions, I might have to rethink...

First of all theres this team in the NBA named the Miami Heat, Brooklyn is not a better team and the Pacers are not either (proved in the Eastern Conference Championship this year). There acquisition of Luis Scola would not have won them game 7 of that series this year. The Heat will once again dominate the East and cruise to the Finals. I don't know where your coming from where the Nets and Pacers are a better team then the back to back champs.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 10:30:37 pm »

First of all there's this team in the NBA named the Miami Heat, Brooklyn is not a better team and the Pacers are not either (proved in the Eastern Conference Championship this year). Their acquisition of Luis Scola would not have won them game 7 of that series this year. The Heat will once again dominate the East and cruise to the Finals. I don't know where your coming from where the Nets and Pacers are a better team then the back to back champs.

Are you really one of those guys??  If you're going to troll, spell correctly. Everyone's on the Heat bandwagon when it comes to the regular season, but the East has gotten twice as good as last year, and the Heat struggled hard in the playoffs.  They let the Bulls challenge them without their good players.  Then let the Pacers take them to 7, then let the Spurs take them to seven.  Those Pacers didn't have Granger for that who would've made a giant impact on the series.  They also got two bench players that are better than anyone they had coming off the bench last year in Copeland and Scola.  They also have a scorer now in Watson.  It's laughable if you think the Heat are walking through the East, I'll guarantee that they aren't the top seed in the East heading into the playoffs.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
pittpeople
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 10:40:17 pm »

Are you really one of those guys??  If you're going to troll, spell correctly. Everyone's on the Heat bandwagon when it comes to the regular season, but the East has gotten twice as good as last year, and the Heat struggled hard in the playoffs.  They let the Bulls challenge them without their good players.  Then let the Pacers take them to 7, then let the Spurs take them to seven.  Those Pacers didn't have Granger for that who would've made a giant impact on the series.  They also got two bench players that are better than anyone they had coming off the bench last year in Copeland and Scola.  They also have a scorer now in Watson.  It's laughable if you think the Heat are walking through the East, I'll guarantee that they aren't the top seed in the East heading into the playoffs.

I used the wrong "there" twice who cares. But maybe the wont cruise through the east but they're not losing to the pacers. The team that may present a challenge is the Bulls, but you can't make a argument for the Nets. The team has NO bench. Reggie Evens is gone and there best bench player is Andray Blatche. Sure they have Williams, Lopez, Johnson, Pierce, and Garnett, but one of them is most likely to get hurt and no one can replace them. They don't have any depth so they can't really be a threat to the Heat who run you up and down the court constantly. And no i'm not one of those bandwagon fans I hate the Heat I wanted them to lose the Pacers series and the finals. I'm a sixers fan but I'm just stating what I think will happen this year and that is that the Miami Heat come out of the Eastern Conference.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 10:56:20 pm »

Scola is not that impressive.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 12:37:53 am »

I used the wrong "there" twice who cares. But maybe the wont cruise through the east but they're not losing to the pacers. The team that may present a challenge is the Bulls, but you can't make a argument for the Nets. The team has NO bench. Reggie Evens is gone and there best bench player is Andray Blatche. Sure they have Williams, Lopez, Johnson, Pierce, and Garnett, but one of them is most likely to get hurt and no one can replace them. They don't have any depth so they can't really be a threat to the Heat who run you up and down the court constantly. And no i'm not one of those bandwagon fans I hate the Heat I wanted them to lose the Pacers series and the finals. I'm a sixers fan but I'm just stating what I think will happen this year and that is that the Miami Heat come out of the Eastern Conference.

Lol...Evans is still a Net, and the Nets have AK now too who is a starter on almost every other team, if anybody goes down, they can put AK in the lineup and have everyone move around, since AK can play both SF/PF, KG can play C/PF, and Pierce and Johnson can play both SF/SG, they should be able to bump people around when needed.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 06:43:34 am »

First of all theres this team in the NBA named the Miami Heat, Brooklyn is not a better team and the Pacers are not either (proved in the Eastern Conference Championship this year). There acquisition of Luis Scola would not have won them game 7 of that series this year. The Heat will once again dominate the East and cruise to the Finals. I don't know where your coming from where the Nets and Pacers are a better team then the back to back champs.

You're missing the point.  Brooklyn and Indiana upgraded, and Miami stood pat, you could even say they got worse when they amnestied Mike Miller.  They didn't look invincible in the playoffs last season so it is not a foregone conclusion that they make it to the NBA finals in 2014.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 07:22:07 am »

As a Heat fan, I can honestly tell you guys that there's a part of me that's definitely worrying.

I mean, Miami barely won last year if not for a couple of miraculous bounces, let's face it. Maybe that has something to do with Wade not being healthy, but that's part of the game.

Basically what I'm saying is, the addition of Scola might not be enough to put them over the top, but it DOES make give them a better chance. Who knows how the East will turn out this season. It's gonna be fun!

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 12:08:31 am »

I am not concerned at all about the Pacers. They will be good but they still have never won anything.
basketballwithjon33
Undrafted

Respect: +1

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 11:40:39 am »

The Pacers have maybe their best chance since the Reggie years of winning it all. WIth George Hill, Danny Granger, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, and David West they already have a great team. After taking the HEat to game 7 without Danny Granger, one of the few small forwards Bron is scared by, they'll have a shot at upsetting the Heat and making it to the title game. Will they be able to overcome the West contender (Spurs/Thunder/Warriors/Nuggets) is a different story.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 11:39:27 pm »

If and it's a HUGE IF they get by Miami then they will win the title.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: