Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Jazz fans out there?  (Read 15381 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +532

« on: June 05, 2013, 12:48:59 am »

This thread is baron and more unused than any other thread...I'll admit to the Jazz being one of the teams I honestly could care less about though.. Cheesy They have a great young core of Favors, Kanter, Burk, and Hayward though...Could be interesting in the future..

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 08:33:19 am »
+1

No, the internet hasn't made it to Utah yet.

Scum fanbase anyway.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 12:35:14 am »
+1

They don't believe in the internet.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 12:39:01 am »

Utah the Amish state?

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 01:27:37 am »

They don't
thetreesarenice
Starter

Respect: +48

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 03:11:21 pm »

Derrick Favors is going to blow up next season. If he is their new starting PF, look out.

They are in a good spot. Three talented young players on contract. Lots of cap space and many roster holes to fill. I hope they don't go crazy and are wise about it.
thetreesarenice
Starter

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 04:37:09 pm »

I would like the team to offer Cole Aldrich a 2 year 4.5 million dollar contract. The 2nd year is a team option.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:30 pm »

I would like the team to offer Cole Aldrich a 2 year 4.5 million dollar contract. The 2nd year is a team option.

Why??

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 01:52:14 am »

Why??
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 11:18:58 am »

Aren't they still planning on resigning one of their FA bigs so that they wouldn't need to sign him?

thetreesarenice
Starter

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 02:23:40 pm »

Utah Jazz offer Cole Aldrich a 2 year 4.5 million dollar contract. The 2nd year is a team option.

Utah Jazz offer Jose Calderon a 3 year 24 million dollar contract. The 3rd year is a team option. 8 Per.

Utah then looks to the 14th overall selection in this coming draft to add a back up PG. CJ McCollum or Michael Carter-Williams as the main targets. The selected player can play behind Calderon. If things pan out, the 3rd year team option on Calderon can be denied, and his back up moved into the starting role.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 04:38:05 pm »

That'd be pretty nice haha...especially if they can snag Carter-Williams that low...boards are starting to put him above Burke now.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 01:18:02 am »

That'd be pretty nice haha...especially if they can snag Carter-Williams that low...boards are starting to put him above Burke now.

You really think they will get Al Jeff and Millsap back?
thetreesarenice
Starter

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 10:27:43 am »
+1

Who knows what they are thinking in terms of Millsap/Jefferson. All I know they have two young talents waiting to take over at their respected positions. I certainly hope Favors isn't stuck coming off the bench next season. That would be an huge mistake.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 10:30:15 am »
+1

You really think they will get Al Jeff and Millsap back?

I doubt they get both, but I think one of them will come back.  Hopefully it's Jefferson since he can play PF and C so Kanter and Favors can play at their normal position.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Jump to: