Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade for Granger  (Read 5509 times)
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« on: June 05, 2013, 03:28:38 pm »

Since it's pretty obvious Granger could be on the move this offseason, would you guys like to see him in Minnesota? What kind of trade would you make?
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:56:19 pm »

Since it's pretty obvious Granger could be on the move this offseason, would you guys like to see him in Minnesota? What kind of trade would you make?

I do not want him.  He is expensive, injured, expiring and not as good as the guy currently playing that position (AK)

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 12:36:41 am »

It depends on price but it could be a nice fit.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:19:01 am »

AK, a second, and Brandon Roy's contract (we can still trade it right?) for him?

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:16 am »

AK, a second, and Brandon Roy's contract (we can still trade it right?) for him?

I think we officially cut his contract.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 01:22:14 pm »

In case AK opts out...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=blh5nu4

Minny tosses in a first for next year's draft too.

It'd give a straight scorer in Barea to Indy, as well as Williams who would be solid off the bench and could one day take over for West maybe.  As well as a decent back up.

It may be a tad lopsided though.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 01:31:23 pm »

Not sure if we can trade next years first because Phoenix get's it if we make the playoffs.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 02:13:52 pm »

True...the next pick that we can trade then? Would that trade be good or is it not enough for Granger? Cheesy

skywalker33
Star

Respect: +311

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:33:56 pm »

Hmmm...speculating on a trade...it's ok for you but not for anyone else....

"Granger isn't on the trade block and there are NO rumors of him wanting a trade. None. Go get some actual information to back up your talk."

Roll Eyes Cheesy Huh Huh Cheesy

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:52:30 pm »

Hmmm...speculating on a trade...it's ok for you but not for anyone else....

"Granger isn't on the trade block and there are NO rumors of him wanting a trade. None. Go get some actual information to back up your talk."

Roll Eyes Cheesy Huh Huh Cheesy

Having fun there big guy? Did you watch ESPN at all today? Love continues to say great things about Minnesota, and Flip said he isn't being traded. But you're probably in denial about that.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 11:34:35 pm »

Can't we all just be friends? Cheesy

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 01:35:37 am »

Can't we all just be friends? Cheesy

We  Grin
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 01:34:02 pm »

Having fun there big guy? Did you watch ESPN at all today? Love continues to say great things about Minnesota, and Flip said he isn't being traded. But you're probably in denial about that.

Nice side step, way to avoid the context of my point.......

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 03:31:11 pm »

Nice side step, way to avoid the context of my point.......

Read my first post. I said COULD be on the move. Then I said what would you trade, or would you want him. Unlike you, saying Love WILL be traded to the Lakers. Huge difference.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 10:44:15 pm »
+1

Read my first post. I said COULD be on the move. Then I said what would you trade, or would you want him. Unlike you, saying Love WILL be traded to the Lakers. Huge difference.

However, I was only SPECULATING on him to Denver when you became all up in arms and defensive about that....two-faced a bit IMO...was I wrong there too ?

Would love to open discussion about the possibility of a Kevin Love trade as he could be a good potential target for Ujiri. Big holdup is he's expiring (so is/was Iggy) and MINN is in our division (but we've pulled off trades with MINN & POR before).

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: