Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drummond and Moose ceiling ?  (Read 1266 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« on: July 25, 2013, 05:39:06 pm »

Drummond is progressing faster then expected but what's his ceiling?  Dwight Howard with a better attitude ?

What about moose he was 16-10 last season he's still improving what's his ceiling ?
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »

Drummond is progressing faster then expected but what's his ceiling?  Dwight Howard with a better attitude ?

What about moose he was 16-10 last season he's still improving what's his ceiling ?
Drummond - God
Moose - Ghandi

Mtdulmage
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 06:59:59 pm »

For Monroe, his ceiling is that of a great consistent player. I see him as almost a shorter Tim Duncan (not nearly as talented though) with great fundamentals and a soft touch which will keep him at a decently high level for his whole career. He is no superstar but is a really solid player that when he improves defensively will be a great fit on any team.

Drummond on the other hand, I think has almost a rising ceiling in terms of how fast he improves. I see him having similar qualities to Howard in explosiveness and just pure athletic size and presence on the defensive end. He can easily and most likely will become and all start that the team needs to build around. That being said, he needs to get there fast though because when you rely on athleticism, age because a factor and although he is 19, the quicker he can reach potential the higher that ceiling will get and the more time he will have to become a dominant big man and really make a mark in this league
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:23:22 am »

Monroe's ceiling is high
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: