Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detroit gets Brandon Jennings via ST in exchange of Knight, Slava and Middleton  (Read 2170 times)
Dlinmin
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 30, 2013, 03:49:07 pm »

What do you think? Has JD lost his mind?
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 01:12:58 pm »

I still don't know how I feel about it. Dude chucks like a mug. But hopefully with less pressure on him to score he eases back into more of a facilitator role (Couldn't even write that with a straight face). That will be difficult because he's a shoot 1st, 2nd and 3rd PG. Maybe Chauncey and Sheed can convince him that step back 3's are frowned upon. Sheed saying that makes no sense tho. We'll see what happens.

As for Joe D, he upgraded the PG position and most likely has us back in the playoffs. As well as the Palace getting full again, which is awesome. There's nothing worse then seeing that stadium with no pulse. This roster makes the Pistons exciting again, and that's something we haven't been able to say since Chauncey left.

Furthermore, he brought in Sheed to coach (Mother ***ing Awesmazing) and brought Chauncey back (Thank you based God). I think Joe did well with the options he had this offseason.

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:19 pm »

I still don't know how I feel about it. Dude chucks like a mug. But hopefully with less pressure on him to score he eases back into more of a facilitator role (Couldn't even write that with a straight face). That will be difficult because he's a shoot 1st, 2nd and 3rd PG. Maybe Chauncey and Sheed can convince him that step back 3's are frowned upon. Sheed saying that makes no sense tho. We'll see what happens.

As for Joe D, he upgraded the PG position and most likely has us back in the playoffs. As well as the Palace getting full again, which is awesome. There's nothing worse then seeing that stadium with no pulse. This roster makes the Pistons exciting again, and that's something we haven't been able to say since Chauncey left.

Furthermore, he brought in Sheed to coach (Mother ***ing Awesmazing) and brought Chauncey back (Thank you based God). I think Joe did well with the options he had this offseason.

Jennings can def pass. I think he's going to have fun playing with our bigs. In Milwaukee it was almost like H2H competition with Ellis every night. No way in hell he's passing to Sanders or Henson lol

timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 02:27:32 am »

The only people in Detroit who can afford to go to games are the players.

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 07:47:02 am »

The only people in Detroit who can afford to go to games are the players.

The Pistons play in Auburn Hills, idiot.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 11:29:42 pm »

What
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: